Kazastan is very big

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
I don't know why but everytime I'm watchin my home town detroit pistons I look at rip hamilton and kind of think that he might be related to tech, except for the size factor, they kind of resemble eachother in a way.

Oct 18, 2003
yeah theres a pretty big size difference too, but they do look alike, I think robbert horry kinda looks like will smith. basketball players all look like somebody to me, Someone put me in a nuthouse.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
my sister-in-law's baby's daddy'd nephew's dog walker has a pubic hair that looks exactly like tech's.

you people are fucking retarded

Sep 29, 2005
Talkin Bout Cornrows N Shit...Does Tech Rock His Red Spiked Hair Much Anymore? Lately Iv Onli Seen Pics Of Him With Cornrows...I Hope He Has His Spikes When He Does Videos For Eveready...His Image Is What Sets Him Apart From "Others" Apart From His Lyrics

Oct 18, 2003
shep said:
my sister-in-law's baby's daddy'd nephew's dog walker has a pubic hair that looks exactly like tech's.

you people are fucking retarded
If you really look at a guy walking a dog's pubic hair, you need help.
and to compare it to someones hair makes it even worse.

Oct 18, 2003
Naw I have up syndrome, and I put my wife in her cage last night so ummm.... I don't know call me about five o'clock tomorrow and i'll tell you when to let the dog out.