Kaz Kyzah of The Team - Addictive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
yea, i've heard this song too, its chill. i also got a lot of the other ones kaz/team/ivan do featured on sam hill, taj mahal's mixtape, etc. they definately building a huge buzz with all the music they got on myspace/that bottles up video. i think un-just said that the "patron" video is comin out this week or something like that.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
the team makes really good music... it's not always back to back dread shaking music... they come out with songs for girls and people with different tastes... much props to the team

Dec 9, 2005
True...out of all the Bay Area cats that are getting on right now...The Team has the most mainstream appeal.

They just have to diversify a little...

Nov 1, 2005
at least they dongs ain't always bout shakin dreads, scrapers, and acting retarded, IM a big ass fan of hyphy and goin dumb but its cool that they ain't always using that hyphy hard synth sound.....

Oct 19, 2005
djgo said:
the team makes really good music... it's not always back to back dread shaking music... they come out with songs for girls and people with different tastes... much props to the team

ya they do...they make all kind of great music for everyone...