Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2003
They just hatin on old fat bitches these days

Satingun bribes people with pussy to teach her the newest slang terms

Come on baby you know I need it get me up on this ol new shit

You know I got that mediocre-mediocre

Jul 27, 2007
damn lady how come u havent responded to my pm. :cry:

~k.
I didn't have the time this weekend, and I did not feel the question to be one of a sincere nature.

If you think that I believe the Siccness a single means of publicity, no, I do not; I believe that the articles, interviews, and press releases (coming soon) are the "legitimate" places a publicist does their work in, as well as radio interviews, television spots, and promotional events. However, forums are a fact of life these days, and on such boards, attention is attention for the artist.

Kavio and I have received phone calls from well-recognized artists, media, and coordinators of events and concerts from all over the U.S. At least 30% have stated they heard of him via the Siccness. There are MANY people in the hip hop/rap community incognito on this board.

One never knows who they may be insulting here, lol.

May 9, 2002
Gas... You know me better than that. I don't dodge anything. I always have a response. I did, however, have to take a business call.

So... Here's my uncle:

Penn State's Wally Triplett was the first African-American to start and the first to earn a varsity letter on a Nittany Lion team.

LOL!!!

Wow, you have really outdown yourself now.

Look everyone! Its my Uncle! We even share the exact same middle name initial! This means that I can say "nigga" too!!!!

Jerry Lee Rice (born October 13, 1962 in Crawford, Mississippi) is a former football wide receiver in the NFL. Rice is widely regarded as one of the greatest players in NFL history, consistently showing exceptional performance and strong work ethic on and off of the field. In addition to being the all-time leader in every major statistical category for wide receivers, Rice was selected to the Pro Bowl 13 times (1986-1996, 1998, 2002) and named All-Pro 10 times in his 20 NFL seasons. He won three Super Bowl rings as a member of the San Francisco 49ers, (1985-1999), an AFC Championship with the Oakland Raiders (2000-2004), and a division championship with the Seattle Seahawks (2004).

:ermm:

Worst.Publicist.Ever.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Gas... You know me better than that. I don't dodge anything. I always have a response. I did, however, have to take a business call.

So... Here's my uncle:

Penn State's Wally Triplett was the first African-American to start and the first to earn a varsity letter on a Nittany Lion team.
so because your UNCLE is black, you think that its okay to say nigga?

your uncle is your aunts husband. your aunt is your mothers sister, not your mother. how exactly does your uncle being black, transfer to you...blood wise?

if your uncle heard you say nigga hed check you. and thats real

you are not black because your uncle is.

especially if he was the 'first african american' to do something, hes been called that word in a derogatory fashion many times on the field.

and YOU, for having someone of such history in your family, should know better and have more respect than you do.

i dont even believe you used that as a ANSWER to why you say "nigga"...if anything ive lost EVEN MORE RESPECT that youd say it with a black uncle!

May 9, 2002
Wait, wait, wait...

Heres my lil brother!

Raymell "Ray" Rice (born January 22, 1987) from New Rochelle, New York is an American college football junior running back who plays for Rutgers University.

I cant beleive she pulled the "nah, my cousins' nephew is black" shit...thats some straight 14 year old wigger shit right there..

LOL @ Flip Dogs sister aka Satingun

May 9, 2002
this chick really DID just say "my uncle is the first african american to start on a football team and thats why it is ok for me to say nigga"

i mean honestly, if you said anything dumb in 190 pages in this thread, that was the dumbest of all

Im sure she googled "african american triplett" and came up with the answer...

How do we know that is even her uncle? I would bet that its NOT. Cmon now.

Jul 27, 2007
so because your UNCLE is black, you think that its okay to say nigga?

your uncle is your aunts husband. your aunt is your mothers sister, not your mother. how exactly does your uncle being black, transfer to you...blood wise?

if your uncle heard you say nigga hed check you. and thats real

you are not black because your uncle is.

especially if he was the 'first african american' to do something, hes been called that word in a derogatory fashion many times on the field.

and YOU, for having someone of such history in your family, should know better and have more respect than you do.

i dont even believe you used that as a ANSWER to why you say "nigga"...if anything ive lost EVEN MORE RESPECT that youd say it with a black uncle!
rotflmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.