Kaveo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What up Y'all? Its been a minute. I been in the hospital for a looooong time. I died, came back, was in a coma, and i just got out a couple weeks ago. Just had to check in and see whats happening. Sorry about just getting ghost but obviously i really didnt have no choice...much love. holla!

You gotta talk to callmeontheunda about the site...the shit me and X had fell apart when i went to the hospital. Im not really in the mix anymore im just trying to catch up to whats been goin on since i been gone and out of love for my homie X. Im sure callmeontheunda got some webshit coming for you soon though...shes holding everything down and moving nice...lol Holla!

Oh yeah, danny B, your still a fool...lol haha

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
damn, HELLA glad to hear from you kav.

its silver14, but nor drunk and a fool.

i hope you an callme can get together an get the X situatuion crackin!

an remember, i always did wanna be a mod.....

lol.

fuck the mod shit, im just glad to you that your doing ok dogg

Good looking silver, man. Yeah, im ok. Still gotta have another surgery and shit. but im a soldier so im straight. im not gonna let that shit slow me down...i could die tommorrow so im gonna live today ya feel me? I cant really represent x in the capacity i used to cuz he got his train rolling already but whatever my homie needs i got him. stay up.