kaveo......the process

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2003
hey kaveo man i was wonderin' whats the current state of progress on x's next album if you know and if we can get a current update on the time frame of release thanx

I cant put a certain time on the new shit unforgiven 2 cuz that revolves around me gettin into the prison to do some covert shit and thats in the works...lol however it shouldnt be too long..this year fo sho and X files 2 and 3 in the next 3-4 months (im doing x-filez 2 now it will be unforgiven and vengeance is mine both for the price of one with better artwork than x-filez 1 had...)

Sep 23, 2002
lmao

damn, you made me think of somethin'. remember that one beat off Goldeneye?

X would rip the hell out that fuckin' beat

Apr 18, 2003
which one? the theme?

and you just gave me an idea....with that golden eye comment.

what if x just spit on movie theme samples for a mixtape or something? call it x-raided "x rated movie scores" would be some shit. x on x-filez, james bond theme, jurasicc park, star wars?.....etc...

Sep 23, 2002
lol. i dont know about all that other shit but i meant the beat from the movie/videogame. that one beat, it dont got a name but its a tight lil beat.

i feel you on the mixtape shit tho. i dont think nobody could fuck wit X on the mixtape scene if it was put together right.