KANSAS vs. MISSOURI (College B-Ball)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
OK ya'll here we go with a "border war". Who ya'll going with tonight? Kansas or Missouri? Well me being a "Mizzery Made" nigga, I'm going with Missouri. I will NEVER route for Kansas, can't stand them. MU should win this game, even though it's in Lawrence. I really don't like college sports, but I always watch this game. The games comes on ESPN at 8:00pm.

Sep 4, 2002
C'mon now HEAT. MU always beats KU every year just about, they split the 2 games. I already know what you thinkin. When MU wins they win in MU, well I'm sayin this year will be different. KU "MIGHT" in MU though, but we'll see.

Nov 10, 2002
M-I-Z
Z-O-U

Yo Heat, whats been up?? I still want to know about the 2-6 shit! Is it still poppin?? I dont think Sikc or COurt will be able to come, but I wanna be there and talk with you!!

Aug 17, 2002
Umm... if you can't see the beauty of KU basketball when they are playin' at the level they are capable of then you don't enjoy real basketball, the art and sport of it... KU will win going away like last year...I mean MU doesn't even have half as good a team as last year with Gilbert and Rush gone...a win for MU just doesn't add up, esp. @ Lawrence... anyone who has been to a KU home game knows about the PHOG!

PEACE...Stran-J...OUT

Aug 17, 2002
hmmm... choke artists...right...

Does anyone know how long it took Dean Smith to win a championship as a coach? {It took Michael Jordan to get him one...thats how long...thats 21 years as a head coach.}

How many championships has Mizzou had during the same amount of time that Roy has been at KU? Umm... the answer would be the same if I asked for the total amount of NCAA championships they have won...0(unless you consider the old school semi-national championship titles back in the 1910s and 20s, before the use of a Final Four system...which started in 1939))!

How many times has Mizzou reached over mediocrity? (Rather... How many times has Missouri put themselves in the position to choke in a crucial NCAA Tourney game?) Who choked last year to Oklahoma in the NCAA Tourney, who choked the year before when they lost to Duke...etc. etc. When has Mizzou ever even been to a Final Four...also...never...and KU has been there 3 times since Roy has gotten there...come on...Just cause you don't win a championship doesn't mean you are a choke artist.

You are comparing two totally different tiers in the college basketball hierarchy when you compare the two schools...

PEACE...OUT

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:
M......I......Z........FUCK.........K....U!!!

But for real Mizzou needs to play better than they have been if they want to get the W tonight.

Peace

hahaha.......you stole my post......fuck it....

M-I-Z FUCK K-U!!!!!!!!

My sister goes to KU though....soo.......I'm going against my heart on this one.....

KU by 12+

Nick

Oct 9, 2002
TheVille31 you said that Mizzou is slippin....actually they just moved up a few spots in the rankings to 22. Good game so far but if mizzou finds their shot KU is done.

Peace