Kansas City Star Review | Tech N9ne at the Independence Events Center

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2009
Budden is WHACK.

Skinny ass bitch with marginal talent and a big head. I've met him and stand by it.

P.S. Cross eyed Joe has been selling jcor Anghellic's for years. How are you just getting up on that?
And everytime i see him he makes it sound like he just got the jcor version yesterday and i need to buy it immediately lol

Nov 15, 2007
yea, joe came out on techs set in tucson and even went to the merch booth after the show and was signing and taking pics with everybody... he was real humble and chill as fuck with me...

Sep 30, 2006
i talked to cross-eyed joe about the jcor version. he said they have had 2000 or so copies sitting @ strange since tech left jcor. they recently aquired the rights to sell them after a long legal debate.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i talked to cross-eyed joe about the jcor version. he said they have had 2000 or so copies sitting @ strange since tech left jcor. they recently aquired the rights to sell them after a long legal debate.
Bingo. You should have hi-fived Josh after he told you that. Dude's a funny creature.