Kansas City Star Review | Tech N9ne at the Independence Events Center

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
That's funny that they dissed Slaughterhouse, namely Joe Budden. I heard he was being a lil bitch on tour and wanted the Strange road crew to carry his luggage, of course they refused, and he stooped to having his female assistant carry his bags. Anyway, back to Tech, I wish I was there.

Glad there's gonna be a DVD

Nov 17, 2009
That's funny that they dissed Slaughterhouse, namely Joe Budden. I heard he was being a lil bitch on tour and wanted the Strange road crew to carry his luggage, of course they refused, and he stooped to having his female assistant carry his bags. Anyway, back to Tech, I wish I was there.

At the Chico show he bitched about the mic levels being messed up about 3 times during the set and was yelling at the crew to fix it

Sep 4, 2006
Its not his assistant, its his manager. Nigga wears UGG boots, and acts like the tour bus he was on...was HIS. The tour was too long, so he couldn't keep his facial hair like he wanted, so he was pissy about that as well.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

That "female assistant" is his talent manager. Budden's a depressed, self-centered, lonely man. He may have a tremendous talent, but he's no different than anyone else.

Slaughterhouse as a whole were out of their element on the tour, but he alienated himself further by running away from crowds and living behind his hoodie.

Nov 15, 2007
That "female assistant" is his talent manager. Budden's a depressed, self-centered, lonely man. He may have a tremendous talent, but he's no different than anyone else.

Slaughterhouse as a whole were out of their element on the tour, but he alienated himself further by running away from crowds and living behind his hoodie.
you mean hiding behind his computer??? haha either way, i know what you mean... joey is super talented and one of my favorite artist, but dude does have some issues... but i dont care how he is or acts, im a fan of the music and thats it... i dont get caught up in personal life/issues... either way its not a surprise everyone in slaughter was happy the tour ended, if im not mistaken its prolly the first time all 4 of them ever been on the road that long...

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com

At the concert here in Hollywood, he (Joe) was the only one who didn't come out on stage at the very end with everyone else. I don't know what his deal is.

Jun 12, 2005
While signing autographs Joey's punk ass didnt even get up for a damn picture. Motherfucker too busy texting. So the lady got a picture of her and Crooked, Royce, & Joell. Budden been a punk for a minute now tho.

Oct 2, 2006
I don't like that review of the show at all.

Irv opened up the show and he killed it.

Glasses Malone.... tried to get into it... not good

Stevie Stone was pretty cool

Slaughterhouse.... was on point. From what I had read on this board I was expecting them to suck, but I thought their performance was great. It was much better than I anticipated.
*Edit... kinda awkward that Joe Budden performed without a shirt on.

Tech's performance was great like always.

My favorite performance of the night was when Big Scoob came out and did Salue. Scoob got the crowd the most hype it was all night the place was going crazy.

It was real weird seeing Tech perform in a huge venue also. After seeing him in bars and small theaters the event center seemed strange to me. The place was about half full but thats expected when tickets are $35 during a recession. I wish the show would have been sold out because the energy in there would have been ridiculous.

I liked being able to get the JCOR version of Anghellic from the merch booth too.

Sep 30, 2002
Budden rented a Ferrari in Tempe. Couldn't really figure out why, I didn't see it move from the venue. He did seem pretty distant from the rest of the crew. After the slaughterhouse set, crooked, royce, and Joell ortiz all walked around and shook hands with fans during Tech's set. No Budden though.

Jul 4, 2009
Budden rented a Ferrari in Tempe. Couldn't really figure out why, I didn't see it move from the venue. He did seem pretty distant from the rest of the crew. After the slaughterhouse set, crooked, royce, and Joell ortiz all walked around and shook hands with fans during Tech's set. No Budden though.
Thats cause he must of been on Budden TV

Nov 7, 2006
this is crazy to hear how shitty budden is to everybody. i met the dude walking down the street and he was real cool just chillin and talkin. then when i went vip i talked to him for a minute and he seemed so thankful for me actually knowing him and was his idea to take pics with me and everything. i even dissed him a bit saying to joel how i like crooked, royce and him but didnt mention budden at all. so yeah he was cool when i met him and the slaughterhouse set was amazing and budden was actually into it unlike how he was at rock the bells. guess its a rarity with salughterhouse being good and budden bein cool.

and btw i dont even like budden lol

Mar 20, 2006
Budden is WHACK.

Skinny ass bitch with marginal talent and a big head. I've met him and stand by it.

P.S. Cross eyed Joe has been selling jcor Anghellic's for years. How are you just getting up on that?