Kansas City Royals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
imawalkingcorps said:
This was a hell of a road trip for the Royals. It's too bad we aren't in the NL, we'd be kicking the shit out of the NL central. For the Giants fan talking shit, how is that Barry Zito contract working out for you? We actually have a better record than you.
royals are only few games better than giants and giants are old, royals are young right? they should be better right? and you really think royals can beat the brewers and cubs, maybe st louis.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
imawalkingcorps said:
Actually we brought Chicago down to a tie for 4th place. We are where the Tigers were a few years ago. We just need another starting pitcher and another 2 bats.
Gordon, Butler, Teahan, Buck, and Pena all need to stay on this team.

royals are only few games better than giants and giants are old, royals are young right? they should be better right? and you really think royals can beat the brewers and cubs, maybe st louis.
We played the Brewers tough this year, but only won 1 of 3. We split our series with the Cards 3-3, and Chicago I think we would do good against. But they are on a roll right now, just as hot as the Royals..

Jan 2, 2004
imawalkingcorps said:
Actually we brought Chicago down to a tie for 4th place. We are where the Tigers were a few years ago. We just need another starting pitcher and another 2 bats.
Still, that's last place..

But to be where teh Tigers are, you are gonna have to spend money on big time free agents..

The Tigers spent money on people like Rodriguez, Magglio and Rogers while also bringing up homegrown talent like Granderson, Verlander and Zumaya. We also traded zero for Casey, Sheffield, Guillen and Polanco.

And we still are in the top five or ten when it comes to minor league prospects.

The Royals are going to have to go out there and get some free agents before they can truly compete.

Sep 12, 2002
JLMACN said:
Gordon, Butler, Teahan, Buck, and Pena all need to stay on this team.

We played the Brewers tough this year, but only won 1 of 3. We split our series with the Cards 3-3, and Chicago I think we would do good against. But they are on a roll right now, just as hot as the Royals..

ok but talking about the whole year like win the division not likely

Jun 26, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
Still, that's last place..

But to be where teh Tigers are, you are gonna have to spend money on big time free agents..

The Tigers spent money on people like Rodriguez, Magglio and Rogers while also bringing up homegrown talent like Granderson, Verlander and Zumaya. We also traded zero for Casey, Sheffield, Guillen and Polanco.

And we still are in the top five or ten when it comes to minor league prospects.

The Royals are going to have to go out there and get some free agents before they can truly compete.
We will build our farm system up, remember the Tigers didn't turn it around over night and they had one far worse season than we have had. We finally have a competent GM, the owner is letting loose of the purse strings. We will be there, don't worry about it. You got your 1st taste of Billy Butler.. you will get sick of him real quick.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
herm96 said:
ok but talking about the whole year like win the division not likely

of course we arent ready to win the division...

I bought this thread back because in APRIL when I stated...

"Royals are not gonna be the 'gimme' that we were and are gonna shock some people"...

everyone was like...Royals who?...its Aprils fools! etc....etc...

I know baseball....and if you all do, you see what the Royals got coming in the next 2-3 years...

We will NOT finish last place this year nor will we have 100 losses.

Ill bet on that.

I just need to say 2 words: DAYTON MOORE

Mar 24, 2006
FUCK THA METS!

You guys gonna collapse again this season or what?

All that money wrapped up in your team, I would expect nothing less then a playoff birth.

Try doing that with the Royal's payroll though.