Kansas City Royals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
This team is gonna surprise some people this year....

just watch.

We are not gonna contend for our division (cause its the best in Baseball and tough) but we are not going to be that marked "win" for most teams...
Boston 2 of 3
Detroit 2 of 3
Yankees 2 of 4

Call it like I see it....

LETS GO ROYALS LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 24, 2006
Likwid said:
You're kidding me right? KC is bankrupt when it comes to baseball.
Atleast we have A trophy numbnuts!

World Series Facts
Teams that have never won a World Series:
Brooklyn Robins, Colorado Rockies, Houston Astros, Milwaukee Brewers, Montreal Expos, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Texas Rangers, San Diego Padres, SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, Seattle Pilots, St. Louis Browns.

If it wasnt for Barry, nobody would give 1 rats ass about your team chief!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im a realist....i know its only 1 game but he did show why the Royals gave him that contract and he showed his potential against one of the Best lineups in Baseball...

Thanks Mariners!

:)

Mar 24, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
The NY Giants won 5 World Series before moving to SF. Whats shitty, is the last WS they won was in 54 and then they moved 3 years later and havent won anything since.
50 years + no trophy = wow

Jun 26, 2003
This was a hell of a road trip for the Royals. It's too bad we aren't in the NL, we'd be kicking the shit out of the NL central. For the Giants fan talking shit, how is that Barry Zito contract working out for you? We actually have a better record than you.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Every single Royals game is a good to watch this year...

They are truely in every game till the very end...

Our bullpen is pimping people too. Dotel let a run in yesterday but Gordon should have caught that foul ball from Ordonez. but Dotel got his composure back and struck out 2 of the next 3 hitter he faced.

Billy Butler!!!!!!!!!! <-----Thats all I need to say.....this kid is 21 years old and is the Royals best hitter.

Jan 2, 2004
I'd say it about anybody.. It has nothing to do with being a Detroit fan.. But KC is on a hot streak right now, and I can't deny that. There first four hitters were tearing it up while Detroit was missing quite a few pieces.

I'm happy the Tigers are in first place with some of there most important pieces out with injuries for the majority of the season.

And if you really thing you should've won the second game in the series, you are crazy, we almost gave that to KC.