Kansas City Rappers Other Than Tech N9ne..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Who are you guys feeling the most?

The Popper
Hobotone
Rich The Factor
Res
Macc James
Incredible Zig
Yung Gunz
57 RDV's
Trajik
Dove Dawg

I can recite about every singe verse the popper has done, you can check out some audio samples at www.thepopper.com

and as for RES, hit up http://www.wlrecords.net/ for audio samples and information, his cd is for sale in the sicc shop and has been a top seller since the openin of the shop..

the yung gunz have a site at www.yunggunz.com and hear there new single thats gonna be out oct 8th.

Hit up Heat Myser for info on his label 70 mile Records.. visit the site at www.70mile.com

need info on anyone else or want to hear some more samples post em up

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
since we are talking about KC rappers. I know many of you haven't heard anything from me yet but it will be coming soon. The CD "Broken Chains" is due out by Thanksgiving. Featuring Tech N9ne, Godz Deciple, Big Boy LeVar, CkuKoo Bird, Davix, DeeCee, and others. You can visit the website at www.lyrycyst.com soon. It's not finished yet. Just thought I'd let you know. Much love to all who support their local music

Jul 7, 2002
Man...thats my cell so you can hit me up anytime...but if ya want I will be in KC tommorrow afternoon for a bit...hit me up then. We can figure out whats crackin.

Oh yeah...and they couldn't handle this shit.....yall and DOVE DAWG....now thats the Kansas Konnection....lol