Kane: Maskd or UnMaskd ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

??

• Maskd

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • UnMaskd

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Dec 27, 2004
now he seems like a punk he gets fucked up all easier now that he aint got that mask.. now he aint really like a monster no more the wwe should make him all crazy again..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
WWE should do an angle where Kane gets his face burned up by some wrestler they're trying to put over. Then Kane comes back with the mask and people actually start to like him again.

May 13, 2002
damn yall some kane haters....haha

mask was waccck....

now theres no gimmick....he just all out evil psycho fool

:devious:

they needa start up a good feud or somethin.....i liked the shit with lita hella.....damn

Nov 28, 2005
na it wasnt the mask that got him over.it was his beautiful flowing locks of hair. na i like him masked. it just adds to the character. rasslin' is makebelieve supposed to be masks lights magic midgets and such.

Feb 5, 2005

MASK'D !

DA MASK MADE HIM LOOK SICCA AN MO INTIMIDATE'N....

NOW HE JUS LOOKz LIKE A BIG DOOD WIT A UGLY FACE.....

I REMEMBER WHEN HE 1ST CAME OVA 2 WWE IT TOOK UNDERTAKER ABOUT 3 OR 4 CHOKESLAMz AN 3 TOMBSTONEz 2 BEAT'EM....

DEN HE START'D GET'N WEAK WHEN FOOz LIKE X-PAC START'N BEAT'N HIM WIT DA X-FACTOR...

InfamousICON said:
WWE should do an angle where Kane gets his face burned up by some wrestler they're trying to put over. Then Kane comes back with the mask and people actually start to like him again.

IM FEEL'N DAT !

I THOUGHT DAT WAZ BOUT 2 HAPPEN WHEN HE HAD DAT RIVALRY BOUT A YR AGO WHEN HE GOT PUSH'D INTO DA FIRE....

BUT IT DIDNT WORK OUT DAT WAY...

- GEEzUz