KANE AND ABEL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I DONT BE IN HERE BARELY EVER..BUT I BEEN UP ON SOUTHERN RAP FOR DAMN NEAR EVER...WITH THAT SAID

TO ME KANE AND ABEL NEVER GOT THERE JUST DUE...STR8 LYRICISTS...THEY FIRST SHIT IS A PRIME EXAMPLE....

HOW YALL SOUTHERN CATS FEEL BOUT THEM?

Sep 3, 2002
...man i dont have any of their other shit. I wasnt really feelin "brothers keeper" if i remember right.

i should check that out though?

7 sins sounds like a westcoast album though, Its not really fair to say that its my favorite Southern album. Those Little twins were bustin' though...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
...man i dont have any of their other shit. I wasnt really feelin "brothers keeper" if i remember right.

i should check that out though?

7 sins sounds like a westcoast album though, Its not really fair to say that its my favorite Southern album. Those Little twins were bustin' though...
imo

check out am i my brothers keeper, rise to power, and keep your eyes open.

rise to power has similar sound to AIMBK, so you may not like that either. but i see what you saying about 7 sins, it was west coast influenced. I first copped it when iwas 16, and I thought they was gonna be like version of do or die cuz of they single gangstafied. but it was a hard ass album bro!

you wasnt feeling this from AIMBK?!

Sep 3, 2002
aww that songs hard...

I better give that CD a second listen.

I remember being in 6th grade, my homie had "Between us" as his answering machine....lol..

U remember them in "Im bout it" ?

Jan 6, 2006
7 sins and am i my brothers... classics. "BETTA KILL ME!!!" that is the fuckin joint!! that shit goes hard, (no homo)
got em lookin like tales from the muthaphukkin crypt....
and that song they had on im bout it sdtk man that shit was bangin also.
"no limit tight like a muthaphukkin chain gang, kickin shit like jackie chain....." oh those were the days. too bad they fell off after rise to power.