Kalyn & Eastside Music Inc. Part Ways..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the great people I've networked with over the past year here on the Siccness but Eastside Music Inc and myself are parting ways..

I've been promoted at my DAY job and I'll be travelling quite a bit starting next week-- I'm SO EXCITED! :).. the decision was not an easy one but as we all grow, sometimes we grow in different directions and with the new additions to the label (Jay Wet, Juice, etc..) I'm sure you'll all be kept up to date!

As most of you already know.. Eastside Music Inc is doing big things, making big moves with several changes and many announcements soon to come! I hope you'll continue to support and be a part of the Eastside Movement. :D

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
^ We wish her the best, and are happy of her latest achievment. There are other people that are no longer with us that wasn't all over the siccness or raptalk, but because it wasn't no issue, most people weren't aware of it. J-TREY, ARJAY, & now KALYN... TODD G is doing next record on his label TO DIE 4 RECORDS, without EASTSIDE, yet is he still apart of our label, has our support, and much more... The negative things sometimes just overshadow the positive..

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
@ Evil Wayz

Thanks for all your hard work.. I'll be watchin' to see your work in a Murder Dog ad very soon.. :devious:

@ Bammer & MC Radiation

Thanks!

@ Bullet

You know its nothin' but love and respect here..

----- all I can say is..

"They aint ready for what youre bringin'... " :devious: