Kali's ad on the sides of the screen....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
are fucking obnoxious and I really dont see to many people wanting to buy the CD because of that. I bet the open forum peeps are actually gonna bitch at how annoying it is

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I hate how you can see the reflection of the Tungsten light on his left glass lens. I liked the cover a few months ago, but the more I stare at it, the more annoying it gets.

Jul 4, 2009
this has been covered in the random thought thread
so I declare this thread a props thread with the honor of Shock treatment leaking shortly

Nov 14, 2002
That is really fucking annoying though. It's literally distracting.

I never like the side ads, but I'm saying there's too much going on on the damn screen.

May 31, 2007
You guys will really complain about anything these days. That is the most annoying thing about this forum. Forget the side adds, how about you guys get lost.
I never bitched about side adds before... These are just ridiculous.. If it was like on ONE side bar then its be a little better, still hella annoying, but better. But it being on both sides is EXTREMELY annoying, plus, since these adds went up, the Sicc has been loading slower for me

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
my ad block isnt blocking the background page...fuckin shit

its annoying seeing this guy to the left and right...at least beanie segal blended a bit better , being darker and more avoidable...this shit though is a nuisance