Kali Kartel 2 (a-wax & gonzoe)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
BAD BIDNESS!!

:siccness:**ATTENTION ARTIST AND EVERYONE ON THE SIcc** :siccness:

DON'T NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SIccNESS USER "UNDERGROUND"OF BAYSICK cLOTHING/www.ugcustoms.com
IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINcE HE WAS PAID THE FIRST HALF OF PAYMENT FOR A LOGO. THERE WAS NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO cONTACT HIM REGARDING THE PROJECT BY MYSELF AND MY ASSOCIATE WERE HE cONTINUED TO IGNORE US. AND WHEN HE FINALLY RESPONDED HE cONFESSED HE DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THE JOB. HE cLAIMED HE WOULD ISSUE A REFUND. ALMOST 2 WEEKS AGO. IT TAKES APROX. 2 MINUTES TO REFUND MONEY ONLINE. WE ARE WAITING.
IN THE MEAN TIME BE VERY cAUTIOUS TO DO BUSINESS WITH ."UNDERGROUND" OF BAYSIcK cLOTHING.

"SEEM TO BE THAT SOMEONE ISNT HANDLIN' THEIR BIZ THE WAY IT SHOULD BE HANDLED!!"

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
very bad bizznes my brotha very bad.

Believe me I didn't want it to come to this

But this seems like the only thing that will light a fire under his ass

oh and az boss GO TO A-WAX.COM AND DOWNLOAD HIS FREE MIXTAPE. I HAVE IT IN CONSTANT ROTATION RIGHT NOW. GOOD MUSIC BRO.

Jul 29, 2008
u mean CONCEPTZ AND CONTRADICTIONZ?
naw, I meant he was contradicting his own comments.

He ask, Who's A Wax, yet he tries to diss him.

He calls people dickriders, yet he dickrides mob figaz.

Then he asks why people are "agresive" (bad spelling), but says people are "fuckin groupies".

Apr 23, 2009
very bad bizznes my brotha very bad.

Believe me I didn't want it to come to this

But this seems like the only thing that will light a fire under his ass

oh and az boss GO TO A-WAX.COM AND DOWNLOAD HIS FREE MIXTAPE. I HAVE IT IN CONSTANT ROTATION RIGHT NOW. GOOD MUSIC BRO.
AIGHT I'LL CHECK IT OUT DAWG

Apr 23, 2009
naw, I meant he was contradicting his own comments.

He ask, Who's A Wax, yet he tries to diss him.

He calls people dickriders, yet he dickrides mob figaz.

Then he asks why people are "agresive" (bad spelling), but says people are "fuckin groupies".

ARE U HIS #1 FAN^^^^^

THIS FOO IS MAD HAHAA.. TALKIN BOUT BEING ON THE TIP LOL

Apr 23, 2009
IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY WAY FOR THIS WAX GUY TO GET EXPOSURE IS TO HATE ON THE MOB LOL ITS WORKING I GUESS... LAME!

IF THEY SO CALLED SNITCHES WHY AINT NOBODY DOING SHIT ABOUT IT??? I GUESS WHO EVER CALLIN THEM SNITCHES ARE BUSTAZ..REAL CHOP

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
IT SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY WAY FOR THIS WAX GUY TO GET EXPOSURE IS TO HATE ON THE MOB LOL ITS WORKING I GUESS... LAME!
I heard of wax way before of the mobfigaz. and im from the bay even though im in az right now

first I heard of mobfigaz It was jacka then rhyda ,ap9,fed,hus

and wax don't need to diss hus to get exposure he actually has a decent size catalog that stands on its own
IF THEY SO CALLED SNITCHES WHY AINT NOBODY DOING SHIT ABOUT IT??? I GUESS WHO EVER CALLIN THEM SNITCHES ARE BUSTAZ..REAL CHOP
what's anyone on the outside gonna do to some one in prison?

who u think the 1st people gonna be suspected when he does get out? u think shit is gonna happen right away. that's not how the game works.
this isn't a rap beef. where a fist fight will accure
people are facing 25 + because of an informant. what ever happens happens that's how shit is .
real spit

Apr 23, 2009
what's anyone on the outside gonna do to some one in prison?

who u think the 1st people gonna be suspected when he does get out? u think shit is gonna happen right away. that's not how the game works.
this isn't a rap beef. where a fist fight will accure
people are facing 25 + because of an informant. what ever happens happens that's how shit is .
real spit
U COULD GET CAUGHT UP IN THE PEN JUST LIKE IN THE STREETS AINT NO DIFFERENCE..

OK HE SAID AP A SNITCH TOO.. AP AINT IN PRISON.. I HEARD THE DUDE BE EVERYWHERE AND STILL AINT SHIT HAPPEN.. THATS WEIRD:)

Feb 14, 2004
IS GONZOE STILL REGIME?!
IF SO ARE THERE GOING TO BE ANY FEATURES FROM THAT CAMP
USING THE SAME NAME AS AP9 U SHOULD MAKE SURE TO MAKE PART 2
IS 100x MORE GANGSTA THAN THE 1st

Jan 30, 2009
yeah ma nigga wax on fire u all should fuck wit him like gonzoe he bigger dan ap9 an all dem small as niggas i got money sayin part two sells more den part one live from compton shout out to gonzoe fo fuckin wit ah real nigga tha ragg f.suckaz

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I dont give a fuck about the beef, its not mine beef but theirs. Some idiots idiolize their favorite rapper to much, its more like dickriding. I listen to both and I would love to hear Gonzo & A-Wax together. I hope it drops soon.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
We just got back from Miami shootin the videos for this, shit hard as a mufucka.. If yall don't like the track I did for c murder/wax/gonzoe I'll pay u back for ur copy...

Already 3 songs deep on me and wax project as well since comin back from MIA a few days ago..