Kafani Shot..no rumor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i wont believe it til a credible news station reports it. all ive seen is some blogs and fake ass news shit. i didnt see it on any of the bay area news channels and they are pretty good at reporting shootings.

Props: antilabs

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
look i told you white dude get off my line you aint told me anything your mad cause im blasting your wet dogg smelling self, old damn saltine, why you chasing me, you a metal rocker talking ish on a basically hip-hop-minority board.....

Saltine go home & wear that dress. I told you from the get go i could care less about what a white saltine from scotland,australia,austria,germany,russia,checslovkia,london, hell honestly any foreigner cant tell me about black & minorty problems.....

You aint never hit the shaw, slausen, venice, pasadena, long beach, compton, watts, thats just la. So shut your saltine ,blond hair blue eyed ass up. I will never bow down to a saltine, i rather they take my life first. & right now you cracking me up like, what im hearing is you saying be a good little nigger & stay in your place......

Well tell you what go to stormfront.com you will have no 1 like me saying get out my face
credibility completely gone after this post. a person at 36 (proclaiming their intelligence and wisdom) should really have more control over their emotions. you only 'went bad' on yourself. these are all just words on a screen at the end of the day.

fyi: classic 'ad hominem' false argument. attacking the characteristics of the writer, not addressing the point at all.

white people aint have nothing to do with this. doesn't take a black man to see that this is all pure fuckery brought to you by the wonderful rap/street culture of oakland california.

blaming or even mentioning white people in this scenario really misses an opportunity for a genuine teaching moment. if only people got as riled up when these babies get shot in oakland.

lol at 'kafani would have never tucked his nuts if it weren't for the white man!'

Jul 26, 2007
credibility completely gone after this post. A person at 36 (proclaiming their intelligence and wisdom) should really have more control over their emotions. You only 'went bad' on yourself. These are all just words on a screen at the end of the day.

Fyi: Classic 'ad hominem' false argument. Attacking the characteristics of the writer, not addressing the point at all.

White people aint have nothing to do with this. Doesn't take a black man to see that this is all pure fuckery brought to you by the wonderful rap/street culture of oakland california.

Blaming or even mentioning white people in this scenario really misses an opportunity for a genuine teaching moment. If only people got as riled up when these babies get shot in oakland.

Lol at 'kafani would have never tucked his nuts if it weren't for the white man!'
damn dude say what you want no sweat off my back, my message was black on black crime. I dont care bout the boy kafani he got his self lit up.

But no 1 gonna tell me about being black in america when they never been here or seen how we live. Entertainment is 1 thing, reality is another.

So if these brothers killing each other for no f'ng reason other than a color or a block that they dont own who do you think laughing at my folks? Call it what ever im saying wake up.....

We dying to fast

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
damn dude say what you want no sweat off my back, my message was black on black crime. I dont care bout the boy kafani he got his self lit up.

But no 1 gonna tell me about being black in america when they never been here or seen how we live. Entertainment is 1 thing, reality is another.

So if these brothers killing each other for no f'ng reason other than a color or a block that they dont own who do you think laughing at my folks? Call it what ever im saying wake up.....

We dying to fast
you do have some good points to make. those points get totally lost and drowned out in the midst of perpetuating hate speech, is all i came to say.

Jul 26, 2007
There was plenty to attack on premise alone in what both of these dudes were talking but I like when people try to shit on each other online so lol
the sad part i said from jump i come in peace said what i said next thing i know a person who aint even american telling me about the hood. damn if thats cool with oh well never with me. i was in jim crowe era thats why it hit a nerve.

my point is you can not check someone when you not from that region,state,country, or continent. come to usa then see for yourself whats going on thats all

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Eh, no one here knows WHY Kafani got shot, it happened, could just be a coincidence, not like it's the first time dude got shot at so lets stop sayin it's over some rap funk, before niggaz start gettin questioned....

And HasaniJay1, just cuz dude's white doesn't mean he doesn't have an opinion and that 'Klan' reference was extra stupid, because if you were half as educated as you try to portray yourself to be you would know that the clan his family comes from has nothing to do with the KKK and he said that his name is the name of his clan, so it would mean that it has nothing to do with the rock band you googled.

You started off with a point and went back and forth on some bullshit about how a 'white man' can't comment. That's not the way to be.

My 2 cents.

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Apr 21, 2004
bra you on my dick so let me help you, i may get banned but fuck a saltine ass pale face. Dude i want to know what color you claim lol
Bro. You on here making yo self sound dumb as hell. You aint tellin nobody shit new about this black on black shit. Niggas can talk about it all they want but it aint gon neva change. Its fucked up but Kafani got what was expected fa doin dumb shit period. As quare trynna prove otherwise by trynna get some stripes back for that photoshoot. Stripes he neva had in the 1st place.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I respect you speaking on these real situations, whether or not people want to hear it. Most ain't ready.

My girl is black and my son probably will be too, so I have a vested interest in this shit. I'm fortunate to have had my eyes opened to systemic racial inequality the system of white supremacy in this country. And this is coming from a white man with scottish roots.

The old me would have taken some of the shit you said personally but my eyes are open and the majority of what you speak is the truth, and it's the same shit I try to educate my white brothers about... there's a lot of cool white folks that could be down for the cause if you talk to them about it in the right way. That ain't your job to educate them, it's mine, but it's something to be aware of. A lot of potential soldiers for the cause will tune out when they start hearing about saltines and dresses and shit.

Keep doin what you doing, though, brother. With all this glorification of the negative it's important that people like you keep speaking on the truth
That was well said. Much respect for understanding bruh.

Props: MIIthasav
Jul 26, 2007
And HasaniJay1, just cuz dude's white doesn't mean he doesn't have an opinion and that 'Klan' reference was extra stupid, because if you were half as educated as you try to portray yourself to be you would know that the clan his family comes from has nothing to do with the KKK and he said that his name is the name of his clan, so it would mean that it has nothing to do with the rock band you googled.

You started off with a point and went back and forth on some bullshit about how a 'white man' can't comment. That's not the way to be.

My 2 cents.
Honestly I was being a Smart Ass, Look at it like this Do You Personally Know whats going in the communties other countries except what the media shows us thats what I'm talking about if you never been some where you assuming truthfully. I aint trying disrespect no mans OPINION but you better have REAL KNOWLEDGE on a Subject before speaking on it, I have no malice for no one just pointed whats real

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I hear you but I didnt curse at all My Point is that when we kill each other someone going down so we lose 2 folks in 1 shot,This Beef makes no Sense to me @ ALL, Mess got done wrong he aint tough no more after that I bet you he thinking twice right now. DB & His friend have a real problem, Kafani I just SMH.

They all making money & now want to kill each other DAMN I will never understand it, I hated that shit when I was a Kid doing dumb shit so now I just pray some Common sense kick in.

Killa Tay can relate I seen of his posts that was like mine about sensless Beef,
Put It This WAY=Black Man Kills Anything BLACK He In Prison, = White Man Kill Black Man its about 3% Chance he going to prison

Out of those 3 Cases I posted only 1 is in JAIL & Fired From Being The Slave Enforcment, If You think thats Racist just ask your self: Why Is the Police on EVERY CORNER IN THE GHETTO with sometimes 3 Sub Stations in the Hood,,,,,But When You hit White Folk Areas You do Not See them @ ALL Not a 1, So Thats Why I call them Slave Enforcement Because thats all they TREAT US LIKE IS runaway Slaves think about in an UNBIASED OPINION.
Shut the fuck up dumbfuck this shit is about a faggot who got shot and a shitty ass rapper that probably set it up.

For ONCE can white people not be the blame of a shitty situation between two black men?

Muh fuckers love to divert attention & point fingers elsewhere.

You sound like someone with a mental issue

Go take your fuckin meds, Farrakhan.

Jul 26, 2007
Shut the fuck up dumbfuck this shit is about a faggot who got shot and a shitty ass rapper that probably set it up.

For ONCE can white people not be the blame of a shitty situation between two black men?

Muh fuckers love to divert attention & point fingers elsewhere.

You sound like someone with a mental issue

Go take your fuckin meds, Farrakhan.

BRO YOU GOT ME LAUGHING MY ASS OFF, I AINT Tripping LMAO--------------

Man Every Dude that Was not Black except 1Got Mad @ me for saying how it really is in the Ghetto SMH, come on I aint said F-no-RACe I may cracked a Joke but I aint say nothing but a Message to Black Brothers on the Board, How I'm go worry about another Race if MIne is Messed Off on Every Level.

I aint prejudice just a concerned Black Man I dont Care if that Boy Gay, I dont Care If Messy a Dope Fiend, I dont Care about DB he too young for what i like in music I hate to see anyone Killed But I really Hate it when Someone Look like me get Killed.

Like I said Kafani gonna die, The Streets Gonna Snitch so 3 More going to Jail over Nothing But a DAMN!!!!! Rap thats Bad on Every Level. If Yall don't understand then Maybe I just don't like the Hype Ya'll Like....But If You are a MAN 1st before anything you dont want no Dumb Shit around you at all.

Last edited: