Kady Kane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
Aight im at school right now but ill try to get at you tonight! What college are you attending....I'm still in high school so....yeah...Kane is comin with some hot shit...you know Tyrant too? He does the production for Kane....Get at you asap playa...also where in spokane do you live?

Blaise

Dec 2, 2002
yea i go to Spokane Falls Community College for now. i know of Tyrant and his projects he's done, but don't know him personally. i live in Browns Addition on Riverside Ave.

Nov 2, 2003
Okay I see...well i think your best bet would be to get ahold of Tyrant......Kanes Cellys not workin as far as I know....Get at him and ask for Kanes number...I wont get it till the end of the month most likely.....Heres Ty's number.....1.360.907.0956.....let me know if you get ahold of him...if you dont there are other ways to get ahold of him.....

Blaise

Nov 2, 2003
Na thats over by Tacoma I think.....
Marcus....and who are you to sy that guy gargles nuts on the mic....hes truthfully one of the biggest P.I.'s that i have ever known....He's a dope ass MC too... and how come your not reppin where your from on your profile <------right over there.....you must not know Kane personally...well enough a that but here Email Tyrant at [email protected]
see if you have any luck that way....

Blaise