K-Swiss from Tacoma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
I think dude is dead....i heard him way back in the day from this comp my cutty had....im pretty sure dude is RIP...and no cd ever came out XPANTHER206 might know tho???

May 2, 2006
i know he passed, i remember reading somethin in the Seattle Times about it years ago. I heard a track of his on the Bow Wow Records website and was wonderin if he had released anything of his own

Mar 11, 2005
God Bless His SOUL. I spoke to him couple days b4 he passed and he found the LORD. It was dope! He told me that he been reading this outreach book( a cat out of chicago) Ex Gang member. He told me that, he was reading this book during his break at his job. & how this guys testimony is really touching his life.... we end up praying and did a sinner's prayer. that night he confess to God from his heart out of his mouth.... i jus remember i told him i loved him and God Bless you and i see him in couple days.... couple days later my sis called me and told me the bad news that he was in a bad car accident. RIPKSWISS! You will be miss!!!!!!!!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
K-Swiss had two projects. An EP and a album. He was also on several compilations from Street Brothers to NW Ridin. His most memorable hit was called T-town with Camille singing the hook.
He was working closely with BWR before his demise and was suppose to be the fourth horseman in my famm.
He'll always be a part of NW Hip Hop history!

May 2, 2006
Hilltop Hound said:
K-Swiss had two projects. An EP and a album. He was also on several compilations from Street Brothers to NW Ridin. His most memorable hit was called T-town with Camille singing the hook.
He was working closely with BWR before his demise and was suppose to be the fourth horseman in my famm.
He'll always be a part of NW Hip Hop history!
where can i find these?

May 2, 2006
DOG you said he had an EP and an album, anyone any info on where to get his music?

if possible can someone post up that track "T-Town"?