K-Rino Of The SPC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2006
Ok I Just Wanted To Say That K-Rino Is Possibly the Single Most Under-rated rapper/lyricist ever to come out of the south,for what he contributed to the southern rap community/industry.And Many PPL Dissmiss him as aa serious artist because he is not signed to a major label,anyways heres a couple tite trax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGicIzVsA10 K-Rino The One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDHT0h_zOYQ K-Rino On My Side

Anyone Got Any K-rino To Kontribute

Dec 17, 2005
Sort of unnecessary thread, since this forum is like his unofficial fan club (I think he's one of the best too, just saying)..... Nice tracks though.

Dec 16, 2006
as for an un offic-fan club,im sure there are ppl here who feel k-rino doesnt deserve recognition(haters),i have aa few friends who still beliefve this,but in my mind K-rino is one of The Best,Never Heard Of That
DVD Befored,ANyone Wanna Hit Me With a Link??

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
K-RINO IS AMAZING AND ALL RAP LISTENERS SHOULD FEEL THIS, I PERSONALLY DON'T KNOW HOW SOMEONE COULD PASS HIM UP.

May 21, 2002
I worked with K-Rino on a cd i put out last year, the man is a consummate professional. i was about to leave the country but i approached him to do a verse and hook for me when i got back, everything was agreed a price was confirmed, i left him with half the money and the beat and told him i would contact him at the end of the month when i had the rest of the doe....

2 days later K-Rino hit me off with a tight ass verse and hook.. i guess he just wanted to finish the job he had undertaken as swiftly as possible. I left the country the next day and returned at the end of the month and paid him what i owed, but not once did he contact me or bitch about the rest of his money (like some other rappers). He thanked me and that was it, humble as fuck.

Jan 31, 2006
I just got in to rino but ive been feelin him hella

Oh and Whuts up yall ive been on the sicness 4 a while but just never posted and i love it here!!!

Dec 25, 2003
K-Rino is by far the most intelligent rap artist I've heard!!!!!! No question!!!

But still sadly, he's not much heard outside his town, at least not where I'm at.....

Probably cuz his cds have poor distribution, I could hardly find any of his music here in Dago (right after Tower closed) so I have to rely on the net to buy all his shit......

May 15, 2002
Fuck that....probably the BEST EVER. There is no part of his style that he lacks in it. He can drop knowledge, he got punchlines, will murder MCs in a battle, talks real shyt, rap some things that only he can come up with. I've heard plenty of songs from him that nobody else couldve done but him. Songs like Break It Down, What If, Valley Of Decision, The Man In The Mask, Three Gods, etc.