k rino dissin eminem lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
K-Rino's been in the game for 23 years, you can't expect him to be the next big thing. First, he s too deep and hardcore fot he media and second, he's already too old for he majors to pick him up and help him blow (which they would never do anyway)

Oct 10, 2002
exactly and EM knows who he is, he knows who the SPC is he used to listen to them back in the day and said that Gangsta Nip was his idol. That's why it was a shock when Gangsta Nip dissed him. That is probably where he got the idea for Stan from how he felt after getting dissed by his idol. and dude who listend to Worst Rapper, you have to listen beyond the poor production, i'll admit its lacking, but lyrically and flow he can't be touched. listen to his word play and metaphors, find someone who can flip it like him and actually have a meaning behind it and not just going off on a meaningless tangent. Check out Hitt List, No Mercy, Stories From Black Book, Fear No evil, those albums have some really good tracks, check the One Video thread. And K will not be picked up by the majors due to his marketability which Em has, that's the only reason people speak his name today. Otherwise on an underground level K-Rino would be much bigger than Em if he never blew up.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Y-Soulja said:
Lol........

i don't even think em knows who k-rino is

juss prolly another attempt to get name heard off of his name
Not the Em not knowing him
but just another nigga that can't do promo for him self and just trying to get his name out there by taking shots at big time peeps who got the money...:mad:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
Not the Em not knowing him
but just another nigga that can't do promo for him self and just trying to get his name out there by taking shots at big time peeps who got the money...:mad:
that would be the case if it was coming from Benzino or whoever else garbage ass wannbe commercial rapper

but this is K-Rino, he has nothing to prove, he's been always speaking his mind; no commercial intentions behind that

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
If he has nothing to prove, why diss someone who has a lot of money and that you don't know them, lol? That kinda makes no sense

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
because that someone is fuckin up the rap game with his wack music that sells millions to white kids who don't know shit about real rap

Oct 10, 2002
1st who said K-Rino dissed Em, i don't recall this, what song was this on? I only recal Nip dissin him. K-Rino been doing it for 20+ yrs, he got nothing to prove, he was known before EM by many, Scarface said he is his Fav rapper. K-Rino gets his props because he is dope, Em gets props cause he has a hold on the industry and money, because he was marketable, could be put in a box and packaged and sold to suburban white kids, who don't know any better, half the people i know that listen to Em are not even rap fans to begin with, his numbers are inflated with non rap fan population, who are infatuatied with the package and teen idol shit.

Jul 7, 2004
Y-Soulja said:
If he has nothing to prove, why diss someone who has a lot of money and that you don't know them, lol? That kinda makes no sense

obviously you have no knowledge on the situation......so why are you here even commenting...come down to southpark and meet K Rino...then you may understand

Jul 7, 2004
dawun said:
1st who said K-Rino dissed Em, i don't recall this, what song was this on? I only recal Nip dissin him. K-Rino been doing it for 20+ yrs, he got nothing to prove, he was known before EM by many, Scarface said he is his Fav rapper. K-Rino gets his props because he is dope, Em gets props cause he has a hold on the industry and money, because he was marketable, could be put in a box and packaged and sold to suburban white kids, who don't know any better, half the people i know that listen to Em are not even rap fans to begin with, his numbers are inflated with non rap fan population, who are infatuatied with the package and teen idol shit.
Rrino dissed Em back in hmmm seems like it was a couple years ago...but my timing is fucked do to extreme thc abusee,...i know it was after that tape surfaced of em talking bad about black women...i might upload the track if i can find it

Jul 7, 2004
dawun said:
was it just that one line or the whole track dissin?

LMAO

as;eoighawru;oghawporuihgqwpaouehgrapwourhgapworuhg\awler\
\awpogbhawipuerghwauiophg
]aowliyrgbapwiurhgpawuiorhg

the massacre coming soon.......im gonna upload the track just for you man
hell naw it aint no one line

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
BigWrecc - LSE said:
obviously you have no knowledge on the situation......so why are you here even commenting...come down to southpark and meet K Rino...then you may understand
All Right

Can I ask what's the exactly situation is then?