K-Rino - Antagonistic Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2012
Bought my copies this weekend.

Got all of K-Rino's shit, dude is should be fuckin world famous...
I saw the packages that were waiting to be mailed. They were the remaining, he already mailed a few boxes out. Countries included Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, France, United Kingdom, Spain, and France.

I'm sure Japan, China, Germany, etc. were also included.

Jun 6, 2012
Brought all my vinyl to K this weekend. Originally he only signed the inner ring of the record. I asked him if he can sign it all, jacket, sleeve, and ring.

Real Chill, C.O.D., Stories From The Black Book, Danger Zone, No Mercy, and K-Rino.

Rings look like this

Jun 6, 2012
K-Rino live in Austin DVD. It's not released I don't think, I think it's raw footage not "mastered" or messed with. Straight from a video camera

I got the DVD from K a year ago, it's not a bootleg.

May 7, 2013
Michigan
Brought all my vinyl to K this weekend. Originally he only signed the inner ring of the record. I asked him if he can sign it all, jacket, sleeve, and ring.

Real Chill, C.O.D., Stories From The Black Book, Danger Zone, No Mercy, and K-Rino.

Rings look like this

My nigga, that's dope as fuck. I met that midget T.I. before, but I'd much rather meet K-Rino. Was he a cool dude?
Stories From The Black Book is such a good album too, fuckin Cartoon Orgie is dope as hell, Step Into the Mind. Worst Rapper Alive is one of my other favorites too. I got most of Ganksta NIP's shit too, I'm trying to get the whole S.P.C. discography right now.