K-Reata/DJ Smallz Southern Smoke joint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
What's up peeps, just wanted to let boys know we haven't fallen off just been grinding behind tha scenes for a minute making connects. Anyway I wanted to give ya'll a few joints that's been done for different mixtapes www.soundclick.com/beatfanatikrecords tha K-Reata/Southern Smoke joint and the two Judge joints.

I also want to take this time to thank everyone for their support mayne for real, and all the H-Town artist doing their thang it really felt good seeing Slim sign to Star Trak, and a lot us have been making moves trying to make sure boys know what H-Town bout. I saw the video Koopa did on his home page(might be old but I been out of it) about H-Town artist supporting one another and making this thing bigger and bigger. That's what's up and like I've told all them dudes before man whatever ya'll need holla atcha boy(Shouts to Magno and Wild Life Ent). So Koop get atcha boy for whatever pymp we on tha same page with that thought.

I also want to give you guys a update on Urban Timez the Mag still ready for a Winter release and it's looking real good cause we got the South in their strong from Mia to H-Town fuh sho the Whole Southern movement. The site should be up fully by July 4th(I know I said the 16th, but Joe from SM work load has gotten a lil bigger), and it will be a full version of an online Mag with interviews and everything. The Urban Timez Mixtape is still scheduled to drop late July, and it has some super, super, exclusives according to my man Smallz who's on Tour in Euorpe still. So ya'll make sure ya'll pick it up, it want be in many stores but on a lot of mixtape sites, including UT, BF, and DJ Smallz site.

I also want to take the time to thank Smallz man for really helping this Southern movement reach new heights so ya'll keep supporting the Southern Smoke series and look for BF to be on few up coming Southern Smokes.

As far as BF we working and we will have the Street Classikz album for the Winter season as well so stay looking for that cause it's off the chain so far, and it will have a few guest spots. . So stay down with BF mayne(site update soo,lol really man soon,lol), H-Town, the South, man everybody that's trying to get it cause it's crazy out here. Stay up and Keep it pymp'in