k.o the game e-40 keak da sneak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Thats a cool song ya did ya thang...but I cant fuck with hyphy,and thizz music,but its a sign of the times and If I was younger....naw actually I still wouldnt..ya see K.O. I dont shake my ass,up in clubs,I mightve hit a few clubs in my time but I usually got chose by them club hoes,again...My whole look,style is a throwback,and they retired my jerzey..hahahaa...so I understand that alot are feelin this hyphy music...however..its to close to crunk,and I think thats on the way out(I hope) If you watch the marketing trends in rap you could break it down in periods..as far as radio play,and sales from eastcost,booty music,positive rap,westcoast,sown south,etc...nothing is written in stone,but it might be safe to say that if these trends continue in the same fashion..then consumers...alot of white kids are probably gonna tire out with the crunk,and being that and hyphy are similar then its not gonna be around long..it may still elevate..but its probably at its peak.....just my opinion

Dec 10, 2005
thats real talk thats y i said in my verse im not jumpin on tha hyphy movement but i fuck wit errbody that makes good music that was just somethin 4 the mixtape im doin all kinds of beats 4 tha mixtape my dj got all tha new beats thats new some of em i aint even heard tha songs 2 yet i got all kinds of remixes and shit straight from tha radio station

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
battle619 said:
that fool 50 Kal said white people will be consuming this hyphy shit. when i see that shit on TRL my ass is gonna start laughing like a muthaphucka.
My intention was to say that in the mainstream there is no loyalty,and trends come and go.I beleive hyphy is near its peak,because its close to crunk and crunk is slowly slowing down,that it will come and go...of course there aint no rules or guidlines,and anything can happen...hey if ya like it thats on you...oops gota go iron my hammer pants and my kwame polka dot shirt...hahaha Im listening to father mc right now..L.O.L.just kidding