K.O.D. Producing/Mixing Credits & Album Pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i dont know if this is innappropriate to post but figured people want to know what the album looks like and we can use the production credits for the vital forum so if you delete i wont be mad at ya.

1. Show Me A God - Produced by: Matic Lee
2. The Warning - Produced by: Seven
3. Demons - Produced by: Matic Lee & Seven
4. Blackened The Sun - Produced by: Ruben Armstrong
5. Strange Music Box - Produced by: YoungFyre
6. Sundae - Produced by: Rob Rebeck
7. Check Yo Temperature - Produced by: YoungFyre
8. B. Boy - Produced by: YoungFyre
9. Hunterish - Produced by: YoungFyre
10. The Pick Up - Produced by: Rob Rebeck
11. In The Trunk - Produced by: Ruben Armstrong
12. Pinnochiho - Produced by: Matic Lee
13. Horns - Produced by: Rob Rebeck
14. Int. W/ Jason Whitlock - Produced by: Seven & Rob Rebeck
15. It Was An Accident - Produced by: Seven
16. Shadows On The Road - Produced by: Seven
17. Low - Produced by: Ruben Armstrong
18. Messages - Produced by: Rob Rebeck
19. Killing You - Produced by: Matic Lee & Seven
20. Leave Me Alone - Produced by: YoungFyre
21. Prayer - Produced by: Rob Rebeck
22. K.O.D. - Produced by: Seven
23. The Martini - Produced by: YoungFyre

All songs mixed by: Rob Rebeck
All songs mastered by: Tom Baker

guess the site who said digipack was right but atleast it's a nice one not a shitty one with no booklet.

Aug 31, 2005
What's odd is that listening to the album with production credits had me wondering who had produced what, and I was thinking that it was mainly Matic and Seven, with little from YoungFyre and Wyshmaster, while Seven (who is still is highly under rated and under used) has more beats on this, it just seems like overall much better beat selection from Tech then the last 2 albums, everyone came correct on the production of this album, hopefully DS2 will do some more production work for strange again.

Also I figured Rob produced a few songs on this, but I guess not. Really like the few songs Rob has produced, but I think he likes the engineering role a lot more then producing.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
damn... I was right on 2 of 3 with the third being Ruben Armstrong aka RUBONYX... that came out of nowhere! I really enjoyed his previous work and the three he done on here were dope once again

I loved the production by ALL and felt that Youngfyre really did justice to what he brought to the table this time around...

Matic was dope and interesting to see him alongside Seven, whom is one of the best producers out there IMO

and it wouldn't be the same without at least one Rebeck track which was fucking dope as usual

overall a big props to the beatmakers