$-K-MO from the 916!! Spitting some HEAT! Check out my songs here!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Whats up? Check me out, I'm $-K-MO. I'm from the 916 and been puttin it down for SaKraMentO. Check out and play some of my songs here...I've got a hot style from slow and smooth and layed back, to fast lyrical flows that are just sick...

visit the site here...
http://www.freewebs.com/eskmo/html/index.html

Check out the songs: Whisperz-N-The Head, $-K-MO, Gotta Get Mine, $ticky Leavez, and $aKraMentO!!

Let me know what yall think!!

Jul 5, 2003
Lil Oso XIV: Thanx Ene. I appreciate the feedback. Where you from?

Lu: You can download "Gotta Get Mine" in the 9-1-Siccness forum, under the thread "Peep this track by our boy $-K-Mo". Thank you for the interest.

Jul 5, 2003
760 Northside: Fa sheez. Thanx for the compliment! So Lil Oso flows too? Too bad I cant peep nothin. What track did you like best? Get back at me.

I know the quality isnt the best, but thats because they are literally straight out of the studio. This is the copy just to listen to pretty much. I will re-record all of these tracks as well, some with different lyrics, some with different beats, some spit with a different style, and some just because they need to have a more updated overall sound. Peace and God bless.

Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, that seems to be the most popular track. Its the speed of it isnt it?

I am currently unsigned and just trying to put my name out there a little bit and promote myself. There are a couple people, like Mi$ta Murda, that are out on other forums puttin the name out. My main goal right now is to at least get the chance to get into a studio with just one track with the proper amount of time to record it, an instrumental made FOR me by someone who is able to produce the sound I desperately need, and feel comfortable enough in the booth to get it done the way I think it should be done and take my time on it. The studios I've been to were good, dont get me wrong, I just think that I need to be around people who actually support my music and not recording me JUST because I'm paying for it. That way I can get honest opinions instead of always "its your song, do what you want." I hope that made sense.

Oct 24, 2004
All of your songs are fukin heated. i like gotta get mine and Sakramento.
Its great hearing a northerner that flows hella fast. Thats what the northern rap scene needs. The end of Sakramento is the siccest flow ive heard in a long time.

Jul 5, 2003
Thanx. You dont know how it feels to have this kind of response to my music. 99% of the time I get hated on or people dont "feel" my music. I dont know....I guess most people dont open thier minds up to new artists too easily.

Jul 5, 2003
Whats up yall? I know theres more of yall that peeped it but aint said nothin. I want some more feedback people! Positive, negative, critical, constructive or whatever.

Jan 21, 2003
$-K-MO said:
Yeah, that seems to be the most popular track. Its the speed of it isnt it?

I am currently unsigned and just trying to put my name out there a little bit and promote myself. There are a couple people, like Mi$ta Murda, that are out on other forums puttin the name out. My main goal right now is to at least get the chance to get into a studio with just one track with the proper amount of time to record it, an instrumental made FOR me by someone who is able to produce the sound I desperately need, and feel comfortable enough in the booth to get it done the way I think it should be done and take my time on it. The studios I've been to were good, dont get me wrong, I just think that I need to be around people who actually support my music and not recording me JUST because I'm paying for it. That way I can get honest opinions instead of always "its your song, do what you want." I hope that made sense.
GET AT MY BOY ValleyPainProduct (CCYTZO) HE BE POSTIN UP ON HERE. HE HAS GOOD PRODUCTION AND IT FITS YOUR STYLE. HE CAN WORK AROUND YOUR BUDGET EVEN DESIGN YOU A CD COVER IF YOU WANNA PUT SOMETHIN OUT. WITH UP AND COMING ARTIST'S HE'LL GIVE YOU A REALLY NICE DEAL. THE BOY MURDA HAS CONTACT WITH HIM TOO. SOMETHIN TO GET YOU STARTED.

YEAH YOU ALWAYS WANNA BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO WILL GIVE YOU AN HONEST OPINION I WOULDN'T GIVE YOUR MUSIC TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW. BUT HERE THERES SOME CATS WHO GIVE AN HONEST OPINION IF THEY AIN'T FEELIN YOUR STUFF. THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Jul 5, 2003
Fa sheez homie! I appreciate the connect! You said all that about people and thier opinion, yet you didnt leave YOUR opinion? lol Let me know. Peace and God bless.

Sep 10, 2005
Shit sounds cool homie. I have a home studio, and would be happy to record you for free. I'll even supply the beat. i just have a few minor kinks to work out. I have a Roland VS-840GX digital 8-track recorder that records to zip disk, and I have not put any effort into transfering data to .wav file. My plan is to by a new Multi-Track recorder, just waiting on the funds. All the rest of my equipment is good to go, and I have everything we need. I just need to quit being lazy. If your serious, we could hook up next week between Tuesday-Friday. That should give me enough time to get my shit together, because I still have to record my primo.

I had you added, along with any homeboy I come across, to my Soundclick for a while.

Sakramento- I bet you got cotton mouth flowing that fast, huh? Your flows are on point & the beats cool too. Whos doing your production now?

Sticky Leaves- I really liked the beat on this one. Flow sounds like Bone.

SK Moe-I dont know why, but the beat reminded me of one of the tracks off of the first Terminator movie. Whats cool about you is you have different styles of flowing, so far this is the 3rd.

I'm tired of typing. Overall you have potential, thats why I'm offering my services, plus I also need the experience. Tomorrow, or tonight I'll start working on the beat. Basically I'll just redo Egyptian Lovers "I need a freak" beat, since I made it before, just this time it will be made on a quality piece of equipment. Get at [email protected] is my home Email addy.

Jul 5, 2003
I'de be more than happy to do this! Fa really. Thats exactly what I needed right now. Thats more in my current budget status. lol. This sounds good. You have some coo equipment. Oh and yes I am so serious about this music shit homie dont even trip. You'll see, I've got ideas for shit that people are gonna flip over. Not tryin to sound cocky, but watch. If you had me added on soundclick for awhile why aint you said nothin? No disrespect, just curious.

"I bet you got cotton mouth flowing that fast, huh?" lol actually I did by the end of the session. As for the production, it goes as follows:

$-K-Mo - Produced by $-K-Mo
Gotta Get Mine - Produced by Night Train (Revenue Records)
Sticky Leavez - Produced by Robin (who was taught by Phonk Beta & Lynch)
Whisperz-N-My Head - Produced by Robin (Same as above)
$aKraMentO - Produced by Greenz (just one of my boys)

I appreciate this opportunity. Thank you once again.