K-J & Buggy of KingPins Only??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
trigga happy is tight as fuck mayne,u ripped the fuck outta this shit, glad to see u aint changed ur style like a lot of cats done the past 5-6 years been waitin on u to drop a solo album for years now

you still fuck with DJ Darryl or Pizzo or anyoneelse that was puttin down them AWOL beats??

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
trigga happy is tight as fuck mayne,u ripped the fuck outta this shit, glad to see u aint changed ur style like a lot of cats done the past 5-6 years been waitin on u to drop a solo album for years now

you still fuck with DJ Darryl or Pizzo or anyoneelse that was puttin down them AWOL beats??
I got Pizzo hook up still i just been tryin to put some of these fresno producers on the map!! Im gone get some slaps from my bay connects for my solo that is still in the makin!! I pushed my solo back to work on me and buggy album which is 1 song from done!!

May 15, 2005
Rest in Plush Ca$h, he was ahead of his time for real, can't let niggas forget about the nigga! Both of those tracks are gassin, i checked tays shit to and hes still busting ya'll niggas aint lost a step in the rap shit. whens the group album dropping?

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Muzik!!! If it don't start pickin up i gotta do what i gotta do feel me!? Havin a job, some grapes and skittles for sale is my back up plan!! I be waitin for 1 of yall ballers to invest and flip this cheese but...................

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
you could always drop an album digitally, maybe 8 tracks on it? keep smashing though my nigga, im banging tha dojia on these suckaz tonight
ya thats a good call, a lot of people been going the digital route, like JT with Get Low Digital, Dru Down has been doing it, and same with Num

peace

Josh

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
How do that work?? How you do a digital album????
theres a few routes u could go. u can do something with payloadz which u have upload the CD to and then when people purchase it from a link they get an e-mail with a link to download it. u could also go the itunes and amazon way but im not too sure how to set shit up with them. Ill ask some people who have cds on itunes and c if they can help out

peace

Josh

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
^^ya u 2, ur idea was def sicc, i like the digital shit, its a smart move, no big money out of pocket 4 pressing up cds, and printing covers and shit

peace

Josh

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
theres a few routes u could go. u can do something with payloadz which u have upload the CD to and then when people purchase it from a link they get an e-mail with a link to download it. u could also go the itunes and amazon way but im not too sure how to set shit up with them. Ill ask some people who have cds on itunes and c if they can help out

peace

Josh
Good lookin out i would appreciate that fa sho!!!