k-dubb?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Nah he put out an album with siccmade but they might of dropped him n honestly he ain't that tight I know he's from AZ n shit but I didn't like his flow or delivery

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
K-Dubb got the Siccness

His best song IMO

Another good song is called "Nigga You Don't Know" off that City of Fiends comp.... But I couldn't find it on Youtube

If anyone in the Madesicc camp can let us know whats up with K-Dubb I'd appreciate it. I've been waitin for a K-Dubb solo ever since City of Fiends came out... I hope he got a album out and im just missin it, or at lease workin on one.

Yall are sleepin on K-Dubb, espically if your a Lynch fan. He's just as sicc as the rest of em. He belongs on Madesicc Muzic, of course the only problem is that Madesicc never drops many albums, and when they announce a release date its always 95% gonna be pushed back.

But it would be dope if K-Dubb, Brotha Lynch, G-Macc, Calico 101, Lo-Dub, X-Raided, T-Nutty, Doomsday Productions, and the whole C-Way Mafia all made a album together! That shit would be insane

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^^No... K-Dubb only had 2 songs on that comp. and they were both heaters... That's why i was sayin he needs to go back to Madesicc or a different lable and drop a solo album, he is just as sicc as Lynch and G-Macc.... I Don't understand what happened....

It's too bad theres too many haters on here so now we can't get ever talk to the artists anymore, cuz of all the fuckin dumbasses on here talkin all the little kid bullshit to the artists and they aint gonna waste their time on here cuz theres too many shit talkin faggots with no lives here... oh well lol.. this website aint important anyways...

Damn it would be insane though if Lynch, G-Macc, K-Dubb, Doomsday Productions, Lo-Dub, Redhead Steve, T-Nutty and C-Way Mafia all made a comp together, make it a double disc since theres so mant artists...
That shit would be some of the darkest siccest shit ever to come out... :siccness:
Get some Phonk Beta beats, G-Macc beats, King beats, Evil beats (aka Brotha Lynch), Philthy Rich beats, D-Sane beats, Broken Mirrors beats.... too bad i aint rich so i could make this shit happen!

Props: siccone420
Dec 17, 2004
Idk about hating just stating the truth some ppl just don't get out of the lil kid stage n like hearing the same ass lame rhymes that Lynch calico n g macc keep spitten come up with some new shit been a Lynch fan since 94' n didn't get tired of the same lame punch lines till Lynch by inch he's just garbage now n so is k-dubb u wanna support some real AZ artist that spit pretty sick support AVONDALE PRODUCTIONS or juice at least they mix up there words unlike k-dubb

Dec 17, 2004
Lmao Awwww n there it is I knew some stupid ass shit talkin bitch was gonna start flapping his lips shut the Fuck up real talk lol idk who ur listening to that's from here but k-dubb is garbage period