k-dee ass, gaz or cash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
dO NOT BUY FROM THIS FOOL...I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY COLD WORLD HUSTLERS CD I SENT FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO AND YEYO WHO LIVES IN FRANCE(so does COLDMAN) HASN'T GOTTEN SHIT FROM THIS PERSON EITHER...SO IF COLDMAN ENDS UP HAVING SOMETHING YOU WANT SOMETIME...HE/HER CANNOT BE TRUSTED.AND COLDMAN NEVER ANSWERS PM'S OR EMAILS EITHER

Nov 10, 2003
Dvious said:
dO NOT BUY FROM THIS FOOL...I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY COLD WORLD HUSTLERS CD I SENT FOR ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO AND YEYO WHO LIVES IN FRANCE(so does COLDMAN) HASN'T GOTTEN SHIT FROM THIS PERSON EITHER...SO IF COLDMAN ENDS UP HAVING SOMETHING YOU WANT SOMETIME...HE/HER CANNOT BE TRUSTED.AND COLDMAN NEVER ANSWERS PM'S OR EMAILS EITHER
shut up bitchez what do you know about me?? i never receive our money, ask to yeyo he knows that! do you know read a topic mother fucker???i say i send money for k-dee, and i say for all people in this board, never send me money by letter because i never receive (there are problems) :-( but when i send money first , i receive cd, but never money!!

ask yeyo bitch he knows that! you are a gay man

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
fuck yourself...you retarded dipshit....that's why yeyo asked me about your non english talkin ass cuz he didn't get his shit either.I took it as a loss but I'm warning other people not to deal with you.

Y

Yeyo

I sent that doe via some kind of money order.

I hit the post office like 3 days ago and asked if this shit's been picked up .. they said no

It seems it ain't her fault ...

Nov 10, 2003
iam french, i dont know why but when i must send or receive money there is a problem, yeyo send me 40 euro but i never receive, then he send me 40 euro with cheque and i dont receive, i can prouve that because if i was receive he can verify that... so dvious shut up please, when we don't know the story, we close our mouth ok??

yeyo jsui sincèremen désolé, mais moi oci en envoyant de l'argen ( a des francais) g perdu près de 70 euro! :-(

if someone have k-dee say me, if we deal, when you will receive $$ say that in this topic please, because of this motherfucker dvious!! thanks

Apr 25, 2002
excuses excuses.....if dude paid for a CD 3 months ago and this "coldman" hasn't sent it, I think he has the right to warn people

pretty defensive there coldman?

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
"so dvious shut up please, when we don't know the story, we close our mouth ok??"

lmao....the story's been told and in the end I have no cd.So shut your cocksucker....like jay said...you're gettin pretty defensive.I want to know why Yeyo sent twice and you still say you didn't get it.And why if you didn't get my money,would you never answer your fuckin PM and at first refused to give me your email addy and once I had that you never responded.

Jan 9, 2004
If someone is legit, they will prove it. If they are dishonest, it will show too. Everyone can make up a story. If they are soo defensive, then they must be hiding something from us. Keep up the good work letting everyone on the site who can be trusted and who can't.

Nov 10, 2003
AdolfOliverBush said:
So basically Coldman, through your broken English, you are telling people not to send you anything because they will not get what they are paying for. Am I correct? Sounds like you are fucked (there's a French word for you).

i say, for receive money & for get money there are a lot of problem!!!!! for receive its a big fuck , for send money i can go to another town for post the letter with money, but in my town & near my town i think there is a man who take the letter with money, because dont forgotten its not a sure payement with money in a letter... me too i send like that, i have not allday problems but often! yeyo says me he was send me a check but i dont receive, i can proove because if i was receive that Yeyo can look to his bank....

Y

Yeyo

Add her to the Fraudulent sellers list

I phoned the so-called "stéphanie ruiz" and she acted like she wasn't even sellin cd's and shit and she hanged real quick.

Maybe that wasn't her but that was the right address so she still ain't legit

Nov 10, 2003
it's you who was phoned?fils de pute! tu m'a parlé de rapboard, je savais meme pas ce que tu voulai avec ce truk! au cas tu sais pas lire on est sur sicness tete de merde!

this man was phoned me and say rapboard.. i don't know this site, i didn't know who was this mother fucking biatch who can phoned in my house at 22 o'clock!

so yeyo FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

la prochaine fois t'aura cas te présenter au lieu de gueuler au téléphone!

Y

Yeyo

coldman said:
it's you who was phoned?fils de pute! tu m'a parlé de rapboard, je savais meme pas ce que tu voulai avec ce truk! au cas tu sais pas lire on est sur sicness tete de merde!

this man was phoned me and say rapboard.. i don't know this site, i didn't know who was this mother fucking biatch who can phoned in my house at 22 o'clock!

so yeyo FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

la prochaine fois t'aura cas te présenter au lieu de gueuler au téléphone!
reste tranquille

déjà j'ai essayé de t'envoyer des pm's mais ton boite était pleine
je t'ai dit de delete des trucs et tu l'as pas fait.

après j'ai pas gueler on téléphone je t'ai juste expliqué le truc et toi t'as tapé ton bluff de la go qui est pas au courant

je voulais juste te demander si t'avais pas une encore adresse à laquelle envoyé le truc et toi t'as même pas essayé de calculer et t'as raccrocher alors joue pas la vénère