K-1 Kimo vs Bob Sapp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
I just saw the match today and Kimo had Sapp staggered and hurt but he let sapp survive and paid in the next round after Sapp did his best big bubba trying to get himself some chong chong in jail impression and beat Kimo in every which way. Poor Kimo.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
lol..yea i remembet that fight..sapp is a big as bum.. all you gotta do is last 30 seconds and sapp will be tired , then you can bomba way on his big ass... he cant fight for shit, hella sloppy . but i like watchin em becuz his fights are always interesting

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
It's one thang to be big, but if you're big and have no stamina, you're pretty much done. That's what has costed Bob Saap all of his losses. I do remember the fight agains Kimo a while back though. It was pretty entertainin.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
C-DUBB said:
hey juice , nice cover art , who designed it for ya???

also , check me out www.soundclick.com/cdubb916 and www.soundclick.com/cdubb lets network
Evilwayz did the cover. He's a beast when it comes to graphics. If you haven't seen much of his work you can see more samples here. www.evilwayz.com

Also, I'm down to network anytime homie. Here's some of my music if you haven't checked it out yet. www.soundclick.com/juiceakathesungod

Anyway, you can hit me here or at [email protected] if you got somethin in mind.

p.s. I'll check out your music when I get a minute. Keep doin what you do playa! Peace!

Jan 9, 2004
Juice said:
It's one thang to be big, but if you're big and have no stamina, you're pretty much done. That's what has costed Bob Saap all of his losses. I do remember the fight agains Kimo a while back though. It was pretty entertainin.
Yep, look at Butterbean. I want to see that fight, Sapp v. Butterbean.

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Yeah, that would be a good fight to see. I wonder why it hasn't happened yet? It would be good cuz I'm sure they both don't have real good stamina so they would probably wanna go in and get shit over and done with quick.