Juvenile - Juve The Great

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

mizztech

Just wanted to tell yall to cop that when it comes out...Im a bootleggin bitch so i got it in advance, quality sound too ;)

Anyways, theres 17 cuts with features by Souljah Slim, Skip, Baby, Wacko(?) & Mannie Fresh

He comin back pretty hard...peace.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

nah Juvenile usea more instrumental beats...rather than the typical commercial beats that the big tymers use...

i like the cd...shit is bangin...

the banner real tight..

May 13, 2002
mizztech said:
Just wanted to tell yall to cop that when it comes out...Im a bootleggin bitch so i got it in advance, quality sound too ;)

Anyways, theres 17 cuts with features by Souljah Slim, Skip, Baby, Wacko(?) & Mannie Fresh

He comin back pretty hard...peace.

you really think so mizz ? lmao...that shits garbage

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
Can someone tell me if that new Juve The Great is even worth buying? And by the way isn't Soulja Slim dead? i heard he got shot in the magnolia no lie.

May 3, 2002
LOL
I think this release is better than Gcode... Juve fans are going to like this because he's come back hard... Yeah Slimm is on that Last track 'Slow Motion'... peep that 'numb numb' and 'juve the great'... I liked this better than that David Banner... could only fuck with so mnay tracs on that.

Feb 8, 2003
Honestly this album is tight way better than G Code. G Code was garbage. Don't believe the hate on here. It dosen't sound like non of his other albums it sounds better he also had outside production on this. So pick it up and you won't be disappointed. The production light weight reminds me of the last Soulja Slim album and thats a good thing.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Too me this is his best release so far. 400 Degreez was tight as hell, but this album passed it up. There isn't a track on here that I can skip. Definitely worth copping, even for all these westcoast heads who don't listen to anything but shit from the westcoast.

May 13, 2002
shits BOOTY....cash money an juve have been weak for years now

but i guess everyone has their own opinion....

like tay said..."yall aint got no hogg up in your belly"

May 13, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
people still support cash money.......amazing

haha real spill hydro...

but sac shit garbage ? lmmfao

oh yea but cash money is some gangsta shit now....

rofl...

but on the real...i knock hella killa tay an c-bo.....an their aint too many muthafuckas in the rap game that come harder

heres a song.....tay an bo - tha whoo ride

if u tell me thats "garbage" then your crazy shouldn't even be postin on this bitch

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i dl'd a few cuts, sounded a lot better than his last 2 efforts. doesn't even come close to fuckin with 400 degrees tho.

has anyone heard the my life song with TQ on it? it's not on the album but i dl'd it, that shit is far and away tighter than the one that they got the video out fo'

Aug 7, 2002
i use to like hella cash money shit but it's different now...i mean mostly they just make wack music all i do is if i hear sum tight songs on da album then imma burn it along wit other tight songs on other albumz...the last album i bought was hot boyz-let'em burn...and that was there last good cd mainly because it was made back in 2000 and finally gon release it in 2003. but cash money over sac town shit? u gotta be kiddin me lololol damn aint nothin like that sac town shyt

Apr 26, 2002
For starters Killa Tay aint even from sacramento, yeah C-Bo's tight and t-nutty got flows even tho his production is garbage...as far as Luni Coleone, he really aint had tight shit in years IMO, Ballin Ass Dame is also weak in my opinion...What sac is really sufferin from aside from C-Bo is production...at least Cash Money got tight beats.