Juvenile calls out Baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Juve was on the radio this morning on the Star and Buckwild Show that comes out of NY. He said Baby been tellin people he on dope and shit. Juve said he tired of all this going back and forth on record and he wants to fight Baby, says if Baby would stop runnin everytime he has a party he is gonna slap him and they can get it on and be done with it. He called him a sissy boy, says he gonna show the world he a sissy boy. :knockout:

Feb 5, 2006
juve needs publicity. too bad hes gonna get rolled on by the real thugs for sayin shit like that,.........if he even said it....

baby would whoop his ass physically and crush him lyrically. juve is babys footy...well, used to be his footy. haha peace

Oct 10, 2002
Yeah he said it, who else gets the Star and Buckwild morning show, he syndicated all over the U.S. he like the black Howard Stern of Hip hop radio he don't hold back and speaks his mind not scared of anyone. Juve talked about the bootlegger that he choked out also.

Feb 5, 2006
im gonna try to find a documentation of all the times star got smacked up by dudes like busta rhymes onyx etc... theres really a dvds worth of star getting pissed on by cats he talked shit to or about.

Oct 10, 2002
He was talkin big shit on Busta few weeks ago. He had Benzino and Dave ? from the source talking about the altercation between Dave ? and Busta and that Busta didn't hit him with a bottle, but someone threw something at his head and then busta ran out like a bitch. Star was was clownin busta about not being gangsta and from Leaders of the new school. I would like to se that video if you have it. He had Sticky Fingaz from Onyx on there few months ago, didn't think any beef with that group. Heres his link

http://www.starandbucwild.com/

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
NICCSACC said:
im gonna try to find a documentation of all the times star got smacked up by dudes like busta rhymes onyx etc... theres really a dvds worth of star getting pissed on by cats he talked shit to or about.
id like 2 see when DAME DASH fuked em up
for talkin shit when AALIYAH died....

Nov 13, 2003
NICCSACC said:
juve needs publicity. too bad hes gonna get rolled on by the real thugs for sayin shit like that,.........if he even said it....

baby would whoop his ass physically and crush him lyrically. juve is babys footy...well, used to be his footy. haha peace

are you serious?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Screwed-Up said:
are you serious?
You beat me to it.

LMFAO @ Baby crushing him lyrically. I don't think Baby could crush anyone lyrically...let alone Juvie.

But Baby is a real hood cat...I don't know if I would call him out. We all know what happend to Yella Boy.

Nuttkace

May 15, 2002
Nuttkase said:
But Baby is a real hood cat...I don't know if I would call him out. We all know what happend to Yella Boy.

Nuttkace
Yeah, Baby was quick as hell to put that change on your brain. Thats what happened to Yella Boy. But Yella and Juve is two different situations tho. Yella, Tec, and Lil Ya was shootin up Baby's houses, cars and shyt, really tryna kill him. Yella even whooped Baby's ass in the studio once. He was makin a str8 hoe outta Baby, so he put that change on his brain. But I doubt he'll do somethin that stupid now, especially over somethin as small as what him and Juve got goin.