justin timberlake album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
future love sounds is a hot fuccin album. beats are great, and it is an awsome album to put on and get down and dirty to with your significant other.

i have always hated the boy band genera, and timberlake by extension. but after seeing him and timberland preform at the VMA's i could no longer deny the man. as much as i want to hate him and consider him a pop artist churned out by the music industry, this album has smashed those preconceived notions.

i picked up the album and it is the best album of the year imo. some real fuccin music

Feb 9, 2003
I'm sorry. I just have a hard time imagining the "men" of the Siccness buying or giving his album props. I might need to sit down for a bit.

May 9, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
how is he any different than someone like, say, bobby brown? oh right, I forgot, it's cause he's white. my bad
Pretty much the thought process of everyone on here...

You know how people are on the Sicc...they are too "gangsta" to admit they like anything besides Lynch & Yukmouth....if they cant even sit down and listen to a Camron record without callin him a fag...i can only imagine what they say about an R&B singer....

Yet most of these cats log off the Sicc and throw on Elton John in their closets where no one can make fun of them or call them "ungangsta" for playing any mucis genre outside of "underground horrocore gangsta killa rap"....grow the fuck up....

Justin does have talent....i dont care what no one says....

And Bobby Brown is an R&B legend in my book...fuck what you heard...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^ I feel you Shea, a lot people saw this thread and saw Justin Timberlake and instantly said "How Gay", even though they aint even peeped the album. I aint, but I know that type a music aint my flavor. However doesn't mean dude aint got skills.

Everyone stop wasting space by making posts like "This is so gay". If you don't like it, then fuck off. Just thought I'd back up Shea a little. Peace.

May 9, 2002
3xLaZY said:
my patna had somebody burn the timberlake cd for him, and i clowned him non-stop. u guys goin soft on me too???
That has nothing to do with it...

And on top of everything else...callin Justin a "fag" is an oxymoron....im sure the man gets more pussy ina week than anyone of us could dream about in 2 lifetimes...

People need to stop living in their favortie rappers' songs...now THATS gay....

Dec 19, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
imma cop his album one of these days too! JT has heat. Dude can sing and he's blessed with dope production. that one song he has with T.I. is pretty sick too
yea that song wit T.I. is coo as hell.

i haven't heard all of the album, but i heard some of it and it wasn't that bad. i'm gonna download it tho and see about the rest of it.