Just woke up from a ANOTHER crazy dream.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Crazy shit....I keep having these war dreams...I was on a battle ship.....I was'nt suppose 2 be there but it was 2 late...I remember walkin with my brother when we see our planes get shot down.....it seem like some future shit cause the planes looks like smaller versions of the stealth....My brother and I start runnin 2 our stations....but I felt like I did'nt wanna leave him...so I ask him if I should go with him or my station...he just yells...GO 2 YOURS...so I run..and get in this room.....like I was hidin or something...but it was the room I was suppose 2 go 2...it felt weird....cause the people that were in that room ask me 4 my id or whatever ever it was that I had on me....they knew right away that I was'nt suppose 2 be there....so that point me somewhere where it was land...yeah..it switch from ship 2 land... and these buses where there...there was hundreds of people loading buses.....damn..this shit probley sounds dumb...but it was weird in the dream...

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
I always have wierd dreams...I used 2 write'em in my thinking out loud section on my web site.....alot of future dreams....some crazy shit....alot of them seem 2 come true......I guess people call it de ja vu...but it trips me out.....cause I would have dreams years b4 it happens.....ever since I was a kid .....

I

infamous559

^^^^^^^

i have dreams sometimes dat do take part of real life......its so fuckin crazy i cant even really explain it....... it would be a lil moment of reality.....like a second of a moment.....ill be all woah i saw this in my dream CRAZY SHIT NO JOke ....... also when i was a kid i use to watch alote of horror flix and sleep walk yell and scream at night but that has not happened for a while....but i usually get dreams everyday and i forget em by tha time i awake....unless if it was a big dream

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
thats it!....you just explained what i'm talkin about.....

you pause 4 a second...and realize you seen the future....which of course the future is that moment but it was the future when you had the dream....CRAZY SHIT... I wonder why this shit happens....is it god showin us a glimpse of our future or maybe some government shit...who knows.....its a trip tho....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

T.A.GUERRERO said:
Crazy shit....I keep having these war dreams...I was on a battle ship.....I was'nt suppose 2 be there but it was 2 late...I remember walkin with my brother when we see our planes get shot down.....it seem like some future shit cause the planes looks like smaller versions of the stealth....My brother and I start runnin 2 our stations....but I felt like I did'nt wanna leave him...so I ask him if I should go with him or my station...he just yells...GO 2 YOURS...so I run..and get in this room.....like I was hidin or something...but it was the room I was suppose 2 go 2...it felt weird....cause the people that were in that room ask me 4 my id or whatever ever it was that I had on me....they knew right away that I was'nt suppose 2 be there....so that point me somewhere where it was land...yeah..it switch from ship 2 land... and these buses where there...there was hundreds of people loading buses.....damn..this shit probley sounds dumb...but it was weird in the dream...
i want what your smokin' :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
yeah my dreams been fucced up latly too. but mine are hard to explain. like it will be a dream of a normal day u know but there will be tweaks about it that makes it abnormal. like it will be a normal day go to school and shit and be like, "aight yaw im out to go to my gf's house." i go to a house ive never seen before on a street that aint in my town and my gf will be like shakira or some shit. or like a normal night at a party except soem ballin ass foo comes up and wants to fight and is like if i lose u can have my escalade. its really strange cuz like normal shit happens so if i look bacc on it in a month or 2 i wonder if what im remebering really happened. not to mention getting faded as fucc all the time dont help me remeber if what i did happened.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
I remember this dream I had a few years ago....maybe like 6 or 7 years ago.....it was the old appartment I use 2 live in ...in san jose (5602 Hoffman Ct. next 2 pioneer high school)....In the dream I was walking on the sidewalk...and notice a line of guys going down the driveway down 2 the next appartments driveway...there was a tent set up with girls passin out flyers and some sort of papers we had 2 sign...the girls were dressed like how strippers would dress...I walked up 2 the front of the line 2 see what was going on..and guys were just gettin blow jobs....the lady that was doing all the suckin look up and said "Don't worry....its all computerized" ...like she was insertin some shit into our dicks....it was a trip..I don't think i'll ever 4get that one....