Just watch this idea blow up!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
How about pressing up a bunch of album with only one in ten actually having any music on it..... That way a person would have to keep buying the same cd until he gets lucky enough to get one
to play... that would definetly boost sales... Think of how much money would be saved on mastering... No music to master!!

I'm a fucken genious!

And for the artwork?? How about none! That way the consumer wouldn't have any idea what he's buying..

Damn! Platinum biiiiatchh!!

Apr 25, 2002
dj 2nv said:
How about pressing up a bunch of album with only one in ten actually having any music on it..... That way a person would have to keep buying the same cd until he gets lucky enough to get one
to play... that would definetly boost sales... Think of how much money would be saved on mastering... No music to master!!

I'm a fucken genious!

And for the artwork?? How about none! That way the consumer wouldn't have any idea what he's buying..

Damn! Platinum biiiiatchh!!

Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
I'M DOWN TO DO AN UN-FEATURE FOR THE COMP.....GET AT ME, I CHARGE 7 MILLION A BAR.....NOT A VERSE....A BAR.

SO YA...GET AT ME FOR THE PLAYA PRICE. :)

ON THE REALS THOUGH....I'LL DROP ONE FOR 6 MILLION JUST CAUSE YOU THE HOMIE

SS

I GOT THE SAME PRICES

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'm givin' Shea his playa price just to clear his throat on the mic so I can use the sound for my compilation. I'm tryin' to see if he's down to let me record him blowin' out a snot rocket too for an extra $85 grand.

It's so big.

Gone,
Doxx