Just wanted to say WHATS UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Been gone 4 a min. wanted to say what's up to the old heads and a hi and hello to the new ones, and since i havent been here 4 a year and such, should be a lot of you.

Jan 12, 2003
no its the wife, and my views on the Bay vs. KC. Its sad that we always have to use the word beef. KC is the Bay foreal and vice versa. Thats why a lot of bay area rappers come to KC we love our underground rappers and alot of the rap styles are the same. And jus because sombody raps doesent make them all about business. alot are still hood cats or they try to be. I guess to sum up i dont think its a beef between the citys jus a bunch of niggas beefing over money, or women one of the 2. and where those things are beef will follow. So this will turn into another big city beef because thundercats will fuel the battle. I jus hope people wont let it go to far. Rumors spread faster than the truth anyday. So i hope for the best but i think the worst is yet to come

Jan 12, 2003
I am loving Cali, jus upset that Vegas is 3 1/2 away and i havent made it there yet. So i'm still plotting and planning my get aways. But the weather, who could ask for more, Except the people cant drive in anything but sunny weather. If it rains its a rap, it looks like KC in an ice storm

Aug 18, 2002
michampin said:
hey tech one of my boys works at mix 93 and there trying to get at u about doing jingle jam
Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all week. Maybe they should play some of his music first. :dead:

Dec 29, 2002
i know they bullshit him on that
they played his shit alot when he did boom it even got up to #2 on there count down
and how is asking him when hes gonna come back and kc and do a show ignorant???