just wanted to let all of you know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
dont call me kiddo
i'm talkin about rich people who get bored and wanna be gangsters. fuck em to hell. at least i feel some sympathy/empathy for poor people who become ganster criminals. but still, there's no excuse.

that's why i like boondock saints. cuz they kill real gangsters. but then there's the paradox... when you start killing gansters, who really is the gangster... but it's great entertainment anyway

Sep 17, 2003
Soundtrack better than anticipated! NO JOKE.

michampin said:
the soundtrack is at best buy got me one

Well that's good. Shit, every place I called last week said they didn't get any in. So either they were late, or not too many places ordered them. But it's good to see that you were able to get one there... how many copies did they have?

My copy that I had ordered to my local shop came in on Friday, but the owner closed early on Friday because of the ice storm and was closed all day Sunday due to the weather too, so I just got mine today (Monday). Overall, I'm very pleased with this CD. It had several tracks that I had never heard of the artist, but I really liked the song. Good to see on the front: "... featuring the innovative, groundbreaking vocals of Tech N9ne." :classic:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
why is this Good for Tech N9ne?

I can see why people would be happy for him that he finally got on a credible soundtrack BUT is this really gonna take Techs career to the next level?

HONESLTY!?

I dont think so.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JLMACN said:
why is this Good for Tech N9ne?

I can see why people would be happy for him that he finally got on a credible soundtrack BUT is this really gonna take Techs career to the next level?

HONESLTY!?

I dont think so.

Yeah I don't see this getting an Oscar nomination for best original soundtrack for a movie. But exposure is exposure.

Sep 17, 2003
naharfenater said:
well it is a movie that most people in america will see eventually.

I get the feeling this is of those "Let's wait until it comes out on DVD" type movies. I think there is a lot of curiosity involved with it, but people would rather wait and see what it's like on DVD.