just scooped up that REIGNCRAFT VOL 3!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
SHIT'S OFF THE HOOK!!! LAC OF RESPECT CAME WAAAAAAY TOO VISCIOUS ON THIS ONE. HEATED!!!!! CRYTICAL BROUGHT HEAT TOO! Bad Luk's track is tight, RedHead Steve and Sonny Bonoho came with some heaterz aswell. I was surprised not to see a Diggz Dime track on there cause F That from VOL 2 was the KNOCK!!! Last but not least, I gotta give props to the homie Jose Angel for his tight ass freestyle beat up on there. Swoop this shit up yall and support that NW....peace

Dec 21, 2002
1 Intro (Prod by MR D SANE)
2 I'm Reloaded (Tha Loco)
3 Ra-M-O-S (No Good)
4 Blood, Sweat and Tears (Tru ID)
5 Top of the West (Bad Luk)
6 New Earl Order (Greasy Earl)
7 Breathe (Dim Mak)
8 I Got Heat (Have Not)
9 Yum Yum (Ferrocious)
10 Oink Oink (Sonny Bonoho) track 9 & 10 are mixed up on the track listing
11 Freestyle Beat (prod by Jose Angel)
12 Losing My Religion (Rees)
13 THEY KNOW (Lac of Respect)
14 On a Mission (Redhead Steve)
15 TAKE THIS FLIGHT (Crytical f/ Dividenz & Wanz)
16 Revel in Relevance (Asun)
17 Ain't in Vain (Solitaire)
18 I Got It Like That (Young Thin)
19 Seattle Rain (Illy WOnka)
20 Outro

solid ass album

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
The album is tight. In my opinion, the Reigncraft Compilations are getting better and better. I got 'em for sale if anybody's interested, you prolly won't have a hard time findin' one though, KNDNM (the compliation originator) is always in the streets promoting the album.

May 5, 2002
THANKS PLAYER

THANKS HOMIE IM GLAD YOU LIKE THE (ON A MISSION) TRACK
EVERYBODY GO COP THAT SHIT ITS GOT BANGERS.
MAKE SURE YOU GET THA LAC ALBUM TO ITS PURE FIRE.

.WAIT TILL YALL HEAR MY ALBUM. .ITS COMING SOON.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:
The album is tight. In my opinion, the Reigncraft Compilations are getting better and better. I got 'em for sale if anybody's interested, you prolly won't have a hard time findin' one though, KNDNM (the compliation originator) is always in the streets promoting the album.
I may have to pick up a copy of this some time. I remember hearin' the first one last summer when I was with Hurtlock, neither of us were really feelin it....But as you said, they are getting better....I'll give it a chance...How much are you chargin?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
RED HEAD STEVE said:
THANKS HOMIE IM GLAD YOU LIKE THE (ON A MISSION) TRACK
EVERYBODY GO COP THAT SHIT ITS GOT BANGERS.
MAKE SURE YOU GET THA LAC ALBUM TO ITS PURE FIRE.

.WAIT TILL YALL HEAR MY ALBUM. .ITS COMING SOON.

AHHHH you finally can post? Whats been up? How far along is it?

Dec 21, 2002
Notes said:
featuring Dividenz and Wanz on the hook
my bad NOTES i just posted the tracklisting that's on the back cover, the one in the inside of the foldout is more detailed. that was a tight verse you threw on that track. tight shit folks..........peace

May 5, 2002
WHATS CRACKIN

WHATS UP TONY.I CAN POST NOW AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.
MY ALBUMS DONE LIKE MO-X SAID.YALL ARE GONNA LOVE THAT SHIT.ITS COMING SOON.THE BEGINNING OF THIS SUMMER FO SHO.SHIT IS OFF THE HOOK.MO-X HAS BEEN HAVING RAP LEGENDS AT HIS STUDIO GETTIN DOWN SOMETHING SAVAGE.ME AND MO-X WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.ALSO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE MO-X,LIL G AND PAIN ALBUM UTI=(UNDER THE INFLUENCE)ITS GOT BANGERS FO SHO.THIS IS TIGHT I CAN FINALLY POST.

(STAY PAID RECORDS)

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Steve is a straight HUSTLER. I seen him get off 20 CD's in about 2 hours around town when we was riding in the burban the other night at like 1am... Think of how much more hustle he's going to have with his own project... JJJEA, I love it when everything comes together.