Just sayin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
SICCNESS STAFF

Yall should let DAGO artiztz pozt linkz for they CD'z. There aint no SICC SHOP no more so let theze niggaz eat. Aint tryna step on no toez or fucc up paper routez but real talk if there aint no SICC SHOP I dont c why SICCNESS should have a problem wit niggaz poztin linkz to cop they CD'z. I respect yallz grind and understand yall need to make endz to keep the site up but at the same time I know my rappin niggaz work hard on they grind too. Therez way too much heat comin outta DAGO rite now for theze niggaz not to get they product out. therez gotta be some typa middle ground so erybody can eat.

DAGO UP - HATERZ DOWN

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I type just how I talk in person, dont like it? keep it pushin, worry bout the message not the grammar and composition, what iz u an english major or some shit? This iz a mufuccin GANGSTA RAP board

come on mayne

Dec 25, 2003
It would be more & more convenient if our local artists hit up & negociate with every mom & pop shop all over & all around to make their music more accessable instead coppin it online & wait for "how long??????"
Some of us are tired of sendin our hard-earned money away & endin up being impatient man, some of ya just dont understand... Otherwise digital it is, as where the music is heading now......

Feb 7, 2006
good thing i have my eboniks translator app on my phone otherwise i wouldve been lost tryin to read that.
If you can't understand simple so-called ebonics like that means your more of a robot and less smart than I thought. The people that bitch about ebonics like its the language of some inbred retard are the same mufuckas that forget about the lessons of style and shit you learn from different writers and poets in HIgh school. Let my niggas cook, it aint our fault we revolutionizing in a squares world.

May 25, 2005
heres another reason...

@ adolf.....you get your treali my old self yet?

@ 360...still waitin on your order?

and siccness still has 17$ thats mine..ordered a ecay in april...nothing..was promised that and another cd for compensation...nothing....asked for a raps rejects couple months ago to replace the ecay since it didnt seem to be going down....nothing...