Just purchased my 22 Game Warriors tickets.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
well me and my bro first ordered the 11 game shaq pack for $543 each, and then we get a call and said we can get another 11 games for $245 for the whole package. not 250 each. so that is a hella of a deal

21 games in all + 1 preseason game.

Miami, Lakers twice, Sac twice, Houston, Denver, Minn, Orlando, LeBron, Indiana, etc........the most important game Portland Home Opener. tailgate in the parking lot if anyone wants to join us. actually it's just gonna be beer no food......YES

i'm ready for the new season...........i'm just lookin at things game by game, and lookin for them to be competative and make improvements.

DFISH

Apr 25, 2002
i'm ready for the new season...........i'm just lookin at things game by game, and lookin for them to be competative and make improvements.

DFISH

Man I heard that...i'm hella anxious for basketball season. Warriors have a few new faces, and should be better than last year. I hope everything falls into the place this year. Or at least starts to.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
Man I heard that...i'm hella anxious for basketball season. Warriors have a few new faces, and should be better than last year. I hope everything falls into the place this year. Or at least starts to.
chronic man, glad we finally can see eye to eye on something !! and this is the only thing that matters to me........everytyhing else is pushed aside come nba season.............

let's just hope that JRich, and DunJr got better in the off season, and that TMurph will regain his form from a year ago. Dale Davis is the KEY i believe........if he still has some juice left in him, he's a great backup center.........and if DFISH can create a lil bit, and hit his shots, we will look pretty damn good........speedy off the bench.........LET'S GOOOOO

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i got lower bowl row 21 seat 3 & 4, i've sat around there before, so i'm pretty happy with that.......actually last year i bought a 11 game package and i was like in row 25, so i'm good..........i'm gonna be pretty lit the first game, well actually all the games lol............they got the 20oz beers in the Areana so ya know...........

i would think Speedy would start, well it looked that way, but the way i see it, i'd rather have a spark plug off the bench, and speedy is just that. he can come in and change the tempo of the game. if he can knock down the 18 footer, it's all gravey.........

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
ComputerNerd said:
i got lower bowl row 21 seat 3 & 4, i've sat around there before, so i'm pretty happy with that.......actually last year i bought a 11 game package and i was like in row 25, so i'm good..........i'm gonna be pretty lit the first game, well actually all the games lol............they got the 20oz beers in the Areana so ya know...........

i would think Speedy would start, well it looked that way, but the way i see it, i'd rather have a spark plug off the bench, and speedy is just that. he can come in and change the tempo of the game. if he can knock down the 18 footer, it's all gravey.........

I usually get my tix from this one Season Ticket Holder.. the seats he got are tight as hell.. he is 2 rows behind the Court Side seating.. behind the basket, and hella close to the warriors bench and locker room. It's hella tight cause u get to hear the players talk shit to one another.. If you ever want some tix at those seats holla at me.. the prices vary tho from $90 - $150 for 2 seats.. all depends on the game you choose.. shit is tight tho..

Apr 25, 2002
I wish I had time to go to 22 games..Ill probally be at 5-6..
Ill definetly be at one of the Laker games so I can laugh at all the bandwagon Lakers fans when they lose..and definetly when Dallas comes to town so I can laugh at Dampier when Mavs lose..

Im lookin forward to this season more then any other Warrior season the past few years...Itll be tough to make the playoffs but I think we'll suprise alot of folx..Most people think we will suck again cuz we didnt have a good season last year but they dont take into account how injured to the team was last season..even with only 7-8 healthy players during games we were still competive and beat playoff teams..
Itll be lovely seeing the Warriors actually getting better as the Lakers keep getting worse..hahaha

Apr 1, 2002
Triple X Rated said:
Peep game.. here's a pic from the Laker game last year in those seats.. Them bad boy were hella close to the court!
Yeah that's pretty good seats, but I ain't ever gonna pay over $100 for 2 seats. Wish I had some rare cd's to sell :hurt: . And um Joe why the fuck do you call your self a warrior and have a Yao avatar? I ..just...don't...get...it....

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Mean Mugg said:
Yeah that's pretty good seats, but I ain't ever gonna pay over $100 for 2 seats. Wish I had some rare cd's to sell :hurt: . And um Joe why the fuck do you call your self a warrior and have a Yao avatar? I ..just...don't...get...it....

i'll change it for you.. now this dude is a TRUE WARRIOR!!

Apr 25, 2002
I got the 10 game plan last year, first row of the second deck. They were some good seats. I'm gonna pass on it this year though. As much as I am a Warrior fan and always will be, its much easier to get to Kings games from where I live and my brother has season tickets so I'm there for next to nothing.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i made a promise to myself when the Warriors do make the playoffs, i'm bout to spend like $300 for the first game on like courtside club seats. training camp starts the 7th in San Diego...........DDAVIS