Just picked up that "How The West Was Won" and....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2002
ayo,i been starving 4 that west wuz one album mayne. but yo i haven't heard of irocc yet but i know of big thangz.enewayz. mayne i havent heard of ene good reviews on his rappin skillz either. but am bugging 2 hear sum shit. where can i swoop ene shit up.

Jun 25, 2002
fool in blue and gold, mr rocc holiday

how the west was won is off the chain. that shit slumpin like a muthafucca! y'all talkin bout recycled traccs but the most knoccinest tracc is recycled. that x-raided how the west was won is just "respect for none" with a new beat and no kingpin verse from the sac a indo project. and the song on lunicoleone.com too actually the knoccinest song is piccin up the pieces by ecay. that's the hardest cut. speak on it got one of the hardest beats. make ya speakers go is off the hinges. heaterz, hellbound off the MUTHAFUCCIN chain, life i live, ooooooh steamin mad!!! heat vniggas up with the chev-ron, right in front of the rev-erend, dump the body in the bacc of the 7-11, the type of nigga that'll have some spikes to put your head on. and i-rocc rip that verse hard as fucc, i'm a pitt nigga, picc of the litter trainin sicc niggas.man this album a muthafuccin cali classic. dago nigga!!! 619 frisco nigga 415!!!! sac nigga 916!!!!!

Jul 10, 2002
Good lookin out Yung Licwit & Yayarea. I think pretty much the whole HTWWW album is craccin & I feel the exact opposite about 2L&DICA (that T-Nutty shit is SMASHIN!). But u gotta let the people decide... & u won't b hearin NO recycled songs from Ecay1... Artists... bad idea. Listen 2 the supporters, they hate that shit!

Jul 10, 2002
OH yeah... U a dub ass emotional gay man sayin y ninja aint got spit. I Roccc is servin a gang of niggas. Sounds personal to me but ur opinion is now invalid!

Sep 24, 2002
I-ROCC said:

CASH FUCC YOU ....YOU LIL BITCH ASS NIGGA ....."WITH NO I-ROCC"YOU LIL BITCH .....I CANT TELL YOU BE ON MY DICC ABOUT A VERSE YOU BOUGHT FROM ME DUMB ASS (THAT I DID RECORD ASK SILAS)AND LATER YOU EMAILED ME ABOUT DOIN A VERSE ON A BEAT YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND SILAS (THAT YOU NEVER SENT)....NOW YOU WANNA GET ON HERE AND TALK SHIT !CUZ YOU SURE WASNT SAYING NOTHING WHEN I CALLED YOUR BITCH ASS AND CHECCED YOU FAGGOT............BUT I'LL HELP YOU OUT BITCH! I HAVE YOUR ADDY, I 'LL SEND YOU A WHOLE SONG TALKIN BOUT YOU! PUSSY ! FOR YOUR little comp THAT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED BITCH

SO FOR THE RECORD CASH IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE I-ROCC FAN CLUB IN GARY INDIANA .......HE IS JUST A STRUGGLIN' RAPPER ALSO AND HIS PANTIES ARE IN A BUNCH RIGHT NOW ...............BUT DONT LET THIS BITCH FOOL YOU HE IZ AN I-ROCC FAN

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAhahaha

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I-ROCC said:

CASH FUCC YOU ....YOU LIL BITCH ASS NIGGA ....."WITH NO I-ROCC"YOU LIL BITCH .....I CANT TELL YOU BE ON MY DICC ABOUT A VERSE YOU BOUGHT FROM ME DUMB ASS (THAT I DID RECORD ASK SILAS)AND LATER YOU EMAILED ME ABOUT DOIN A VERSE ON A BEAT YOU WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND SILAS (THAT YOU NEVER SENT)....NOW YOU WANNA GET ON HERE AND TALK SHIT !CUZ YOU SURE WASNT SAYING NOTHING WHEN I CALLED YOUR BITCH ASS AND CHECCED YOU FAGGOT............BUT I'LL HELP YOU OUT BITCH! I HAVE YOUR ADDY, I 'LL SEND YOU A WHOLE SONG TALKIN BOUT YOU! PUSSY ! FOR YOUR little comp THAT WILL NEVER BE RELEASED BITCH

SO FOR THE RECORD CASH IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE I-ROCC FAN CLUB IN GARY INDIANA .......HE IS JUST A STRUGGLIN' RAPPER ALSO AND HIS PANTIES ARE IN A BUNCH RIGHT NOW ...............BUT DONT LET THIS BITCH FOOL YOU HE IZ AN I-ROCC FAN
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! FUCK HIM UP ROCC...CASH, YOU WERE TALKIN A BIG GAME BOUT HOW YOU AINT KEEPIN YOUR MOUTH SHUT NO MORE, YADDA YADDA YADDA...THEN YOU FOLDED...

IF YOU AINT GOT THE BALLS OR HEART TO EVEN SPEAK UP ON HIM ON THE PHONE, AHH NEVERMIND, LET IT GO MAN. WHAT I KNOW IS THAT ROCC DID RECORD THE VERSE, THEN WHEN YOU GOT ALL WHINY THAT IT WASNT AT THE TOP OF HIS PRIORITY LIST AND YOU STARTED TALKIN SHIT...I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING TO YOU TOO KID...HA HA..

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! FUCK HIM UP ROCC...CASH, YOU WERE TALKIN A BIG GAME BOUT HOW YOU AINT KEEPIN YOUR MOUTH SHUT NO MORE, YADDA YADDA YADDA...THEN YOU FOLDED...

IF YOU AINT GOT THE BALLS OR HEART TO EVEN SPEAK UP ON HIM ON THE PHONE, AHH NEVERMIND, LET IT GO MAN. WHAT I KNOW IS THAT ROCC DID RECORD THE VERSE, THEN WHEN YOU GOT ALL WHINY THAT IT WASNT AT THE TOP OF HIS PRIORITY LIST AND YOU STARTED TALKIN SHIT...I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING TO YOU TOO KID...HA HA..

219-741-5927. That is my new number, if he would like to speak. Maybe if I coulda got a word in last time, I woulda said sumthing. Its Irocc's loss. This compilation is like no other. Should be out within the year. He sat on a verse for 3 months, then I started bitchin. No one directed anything towards you M-Phive. We will see where you are in this game in 2 years M-Phive.
one

Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
Cash I was at the studio that day when Rocc punked yo ass like a lil bitch. Talkin bout he was gonna make a dis tracc about you and send it bacc to yo punk ass. You acted like a straight bitch homie. "Can I talk now?"......"NO!!!" AAAAHHHHAHHAHAHAH

Apr 25, 2002
JSteez said:
Cash I was at the studio that day when Rocc punked yo ass like a lil bitch. Talkin bout he was gonna make a dis tracc about you and send it bacc to yo punk ass. You acted like a straight bitch homie. "Can I talk now?"......"NO!!!" AAAAHHHHAHHAHAHAH

Lemme tell ya you can really punk someone out over the phone man. Thats the same thing as typing on here. Havent ever heard of JSteez?
one

Aug 16, 2002
Regardless of how you feel about Rocc Personaly you cant Knocc this mans spits and his work ethic he is networkin right now (messy marv, Luni Coleone, Lil Cs, Ecay, Silas, Mac Dre. Ghetto Starz, Hollow Tip, C-lim..Shit the list can go on and on!!

Keep doin tha damn thang ROCC!!

GOTTI

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:

. No one directed anything towards you M-Phive. We will see where you are in this game in 2 years M-Phive.
one
IM NOT AS DILUTED AS YOU ARE HOMIE, FROM DAY ONE THIS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A SIDE ACTIVITY FOR ME, IM NOT THE TYPE OF CAT TO PUT ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET, IM CREATING A LIFE FOR MYSELF, NOT FEVERISHLY PURSUING A WEAK 100 DOLLARS I GOT JACKED FOR ALMOST A YEAR AGO BY SOME CAT THAT LIVES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY...HA HA HA...GET A FUCKIN JOB HOMIE OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND START FABRICATING A FUTURE FOR YOURSELF IN THE REAL WORLD, BEIN FROM GARY INDIANA, RAP IS JUST A PIPE DREAM FOR YOU BRO...WAKE UP WAKE UP...

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:

IM NOT AS DILUTED AS YOU ARE HOMIE, FROM DAY ONE THIS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A SIDE ACTIVITY FOR ME, IM NOT THE TYPE OF CAT TO PUT ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET, IM CREATING A LIFE FOR MYSELF, NOT FEVERISHLY PURSUING A WEAK 100 DOLLARS I GOT JACKED FOR ALMOST A YEAR AGO BY SOME CAT THAT LIVES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY...HA HA HA...GET A FUCKIN JOB HOMIE OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND START FABRICATING A FUTURE FOR YOURSELF IN THE REAL WORLD, BEIN FROM GARY INDIANA, RAP IS JUST A PIPE DREAM FOR YOU BRO...WAKE UP WAKE UP...

I WORK EVERY FUCKIN DAY HOMIE. IF YOUR SAYIN GARY, INDIANA HAS NO TALENT THEN YOU ARE DEAF. ONCE THE GRIND FAMILY CD DROPS GARY, WILL BE A HOUSEHOLD NAME. ALL IT TAKES IS 1 PERSON TO BLOW AND WE ALL BLOW UP, WE ARE ALL CONNECTED IN ONE WAY. THIS AINT NO DREAM EITHER. THE ONLY REASON GARY HASNT BLOWN UP CUZ WE DONT MAKE FUCKIN CLUB AND POP MUSIC.
WHATS WITH ALL THESE RAPPERS MAKIN POP MUSIC, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT ON THE BLOCK WITH GRAMS MUSIC.
one

Apr 25, 2002
May I say Master P. The Grind Family's success will have a lot to do with our success. Their producers are my producers, they homies my homie, everyone in Gary is fam. We aint on sum HollyWood bullshit like sum cats.
one

L

LADYFRIASCO415

cash i ain't tryna disrespect you cuz i don't even know you, but now uz doin too much for yo country up in this forum- it ain't the way to do it tryna fuck wit some skrillionairez baby!

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
COME ON

CA$H,

MY MAN, HOW CAN YOU HATE ON IROCCCCCCCC, COME ON YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDDN ME. IROCC WHEN YOUR DONE WITH THAT SONG BLASTING HIS AS, LEAK IT TO ME SO I CAN PUT HIS ASS ON FULL BLAST ON MY NEW MIX TAPE

Apr 25, 2002
Re: COME ON

NERADI3 said:
CA$H,

MY MAN, HOW CAN YOU HATE ON IROCCCCCCCC, COME ON YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDDN ME. IROCC WHEN YOUR DONE WITH THAT SONG BLASTING HIS AS, LEAK IT TO ME SO I CAN PUT HIS ASS ON FULL BLAST ON MY NEW MIX TAPE

It'll just give me publicity. Any publicity where good or bad is always a plus. I would never talk about another man on a album. Until you people understand what went down don't fuckin speak on it. A bunch of fuckin groupies thats it. I aint that fuckin bitter with Irocc, just wanna know if he is going to ever do anything for what I gave him.
one