Just picked up a 360...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Called Best Buy yesterday and they said they had 2 premiums and 2 cores in stock........they couldn't hold one for me so I hauled ass there. By the time I get there some dude bought both premiums.......I was pissed. All they had left was 2 cores. I sat there and pondered for a few and had the dude hold me one up front while I go look at gamez. So I went ahead and purchased the core for 300 buckz and bought 2 gamez. Call of Duty 2 and PGR3. I bought a set of component cables and a memory card. While I was lookin at games there was other people wanting the system that I had them hold for me up at the register. I more then likely won't be subscribing to XBOX Live and I'm not interested in wireless controllers or a remote. I can alwayz up grade to the HDD if I feel the need. I have never had an XBOX before so I have no old gamez. I'm satisfied with it and it lookz sick on my 50 inch Sony LCD with Klipsch 5.1 surround sound.......and I'll still be purchasing the PS3 when it dropz. I figured the 360 will hold significant value since this is the first system ever to come out in HD...

:cool:

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
popimpco said:
Damn gold deez, where'd you get all that money to buy that shit? Suckin dick?

shit wasn't even funny.......at least try to come at me with somethin good. but to answer your question a lot of places are doing the 18 month no intrest thing so that'z how I got most of it...

Jan 20, 2006
Gold Deez said:
shit wasn't even funny.......at least try to come at me with somethin good. but to answer your question a lot of places are doing the 18 month no intrest thing so that'z how I got most of it...

Come at you with something good? Shit if it was worth my time, FUCK! I'm already wasting my time respondin to yo bitchass.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
popimpco said:
Come at you with something good? Shit if it was worth my time, FUCK! I'm already wasting my time respondin to yo bitchass.

^ you truely are a stupid fuck ^

I guess if you get the XBOX bundle with the HDD it comes with some stuff pre-loaded but the one I got didn't come with anything...