Just met this bitch last week...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
she doesn't remember shit and was blacked out.
IM SURE SHE HAS HAD MORE SEXUAL EXPERIENCES THAN SHE IS EVEN AWARE OF...

BITCHES THAT ALWAYS BE PASSING OUT AND COULDNT HOLD THEIR LIQUOR...ALWAYS USED TO GET SPECIAL INVITATIONS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

EXCEPT THEY WOULD BE TOLD TO NOT LET THEIR FRIENDS OR HOMEGIRLS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY PARTY, CAUSE THEY WERENT COOL ENOUGH ...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
IM SURE SHE HAS HAD MORE SEXUAL EXPERIENCES THAN SHE IS EVEN AWARE OF...

BITCHES THAT ALWAYS BE PASSING OUT AND COULDNT HOLD THEIR LIQUOR...ALWAYS USED TO GET SPECIAL INVITATIONS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

EXCEPT THEY WOULD BE TOLD TO NOT LET THEIR FRIENDS OR HOMEGIRLS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY PARTY, CAUSE THEY WERENT COOL ENOUGH ...

lol at you bragging about your 'neighborhood' serially raping unconscious broads.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Yeah, saw this R.I.P to that guy, dude was hella close to home too
just another reminder that out of all the risky shit to do on this planet, drinking heavy and driving, or hopping into someones ride that is obviously not functionable is one of the top of the top.
I'm thankful to be able to comprehend what is at stake.... your life cut short or (hopefully not) somebody elses too. Sucks that this maturity often comes from personal tragedies but still thankful i have it.

life is precious.

*insert open forum joke here*

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
that chit happened right next to my fucking house. stupid ass bitch. hope she gets the broom handle.

May 16, 2002
just another reminder that out of all the risky shit to do on this planet, drinking heavy and driving, or hopping into someones ride that is obviously not functionable is one of the top of the top.
I'm thankful to be able to comprehend what is at stake.... your life cut short or (hopefully not) somebody elses too. Sucks that this maturity often comes from personal tragedies but still thankful i have it.

life is precious.

THIS!

I agree with u 100%. I don't drink outside my home or with a whole lot of people anymore. I know who I'm with when I drink. Very close friends & family.

I'll go out to the store and buy all the drinks we're gonna have that night. I'll make a food stop before or will hit up the neighbors who are in they're late teens (they have a band so they're always jamming in the late night) to make a food run if nobody in my house can drive. I'll hook up them youngsters up with food because they know Big Fred eats good LOL! :cheeky:

I could have 3 beers and will not get in my car to go down the block. It's just common sense that anything can happen from point A to point B.

I lost a friend (the only son in that family) to drunk driving & after the funeral we all attended the reception at his parents house. What I found pathetic was the so called homies we hitting up everybody to pitch in for a keg. Like, WTF?!?!?!?!? We all fucken drove there! I shook my head and left in disgust.

Feb 10, 2006
i feel you mayne, but common sense is out the window after a couple drinks...u think ah fucc it one more then one more, by then you've had a six pacc by yourself and think your untouchable.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
when you have to explain why your homies frontal lobe is smeared across the asphalt

you think twice about gettin behind the wheel

when you picture a mom having to bury her child, cuz you ran a stop sign, drunk, and slammed into her car, all while sittin in a prison cell

you think twice about gettin behind the wheel

i dont even have to drink to think twice about gettin in the car...i have a fucked up thought process...when ever my pops used to take off in the car on a trip outta town...i would shit bricks til he got back...and he doesnt drink anymore cuz of his age and health...i still get nervous when i get in my car...i could fuck up one day, change a song on the ipod and end up turning someone on the sidewalk into curb paint

its not just about drinking....people are forgetting its unnatural for humans to be travelling at high speeds, let alone impaired on alcohol

man i hope all you guys are safe out there....its never embarrassing to admit your too drunk to drive and pass your keys

May 16, 2002
i feel you mayne, but common sense is out the window after a couple drinks...u think ah fucc it one more then one more, by then you've had a six pacc by yourself and think your untouchable.
That's true, many people do think like that, but for some reason or another I tend to keep it in mind that I am not driving if I drink & I won't do it.

It all depends on the person & there are people that shouldn't drink, period.