Just Married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
reasonin what? give me a reason why this board was founded on a cat who talked about over-the-edge shit like that in his music for shock-value?
This board has been more Bay associated for like 12 years now.

Even ran off First Degree the DE (who was an original on this board also) for messing with 15 year old girls.

This website ran off one of the original rappers for that pedo shit and hasn't really fucking around with Siccmade music since 91siccness.com got killed the the website became Siccness.net

Kick rocks with that dumbass excuse that your pedophile jokes should be ok because Brotha Lynch Hung said "sicc" shit 20 years ago.

Aug 17, 2011
This board has been more Bay associated for like 12 years now.

Even ran off First Degree the DE (who was an original on this board also) for messing with 15 year old girls.

This website ran off one of the original rappers for that pedo shit and hasn't really fucking around with Siccmade music since 91siccness.com got killed the the website became Siccness.net

Kick rocks with that dumbass excuse that your pedophile jokes should be ok because Brotha Lynch Hung said "sicc" shit 20 years ago.
ur right....that shit is fucked up 2 joke about n i agree lookin back...but some peeps are goin over the top

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall gotta learn not to feed attention trolls thousands of views.

seriously, one time, collectively ignore a thread like this if you hate someone/dont want them around so much.

i wouldnt normally post in these types of threads but it had to be said.

edit: i didnt realize this thread was now about reaming incisions, carry on.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2011
Incisions why you make fun of my nose? Obviously you never heard my classic mistake "aliems nostrawls and dogz." I have treated you with nothing but respect and you destroyed me with nuclear disses. From here on out we cannot be pals
Not makin fun bru... My nose is big too (yes jewish). A strong nose adds character 2 ur appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.