Just lost $200

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
So I was at the bank of america drive through to pull money out, so I could go pay a bill at Home Deopt. So like a dumb fuck I get my money and bounce without getting my card. Head back card is gone of course thinking the machine sucked it in. I call customer serivice to get my ballance and they told me my last withdraw was $200 and I told them that wasn't me someone snaked me of course. Bank of america said they put the money back in my account but I want to go after the fuckers that damn near empyty my account. I know they'll have it on video license plate and all. Wanted to know would you go after whoever it was, to teach the fuckers a lesson or let it go. I know it's only $200 but that's a shit load to me. I have bills to pay and a brother to take care of with autism. I don't know what you think I should do.

Oct 31, 2005
If you can find out who did it, fuck them. If not at least you got your money back. Just dont get caught and have to go through more than 200 in court fees.

Dec 29, 2008
you left the card in the atm and you mad someone took some $ out your account wtf. you should be mad at yaself. you also got the money back. this is a strange thread.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the good thing is you got your money back

you gotta see it as not something personal, like if you found someones card in a machine would you take money from their account?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I would deffinatley, most assuradley, without a doubt, take as much money as possible from someone dumb enough to leave their card in a machine. Then Id find out where they lived, because theyre probably too stupid to lock their door, and Id make off with their TV. Being stupid is your own fault.