Just lettin yall know Im back. Biggz holla at ya boy im out of jail homie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Let Child Molestor's Run Free !!!!

The Fact of The Matter as far as Homosexuality is concerned ? Kid's bent out of shape, LOL@This flame flinger...Who is you kidding Nicca..Fresh out huh ?..Lookin' for MVP's Penis ? When I thought '' Inside'' He was hitting like balls with a Pool sticc...

How can you make an' Idiot of a total Looser ? Read His Constant ''Im out of Jail.. Holla Biggz''

Ha...Kid Has my Lung station punctured from laughter..I swear it ever two months he's out of Jail looking for biggz...

He ain't a Mature Clitoris...But he's still a Pussy Y'all

Deuce Imperialism

Jun 12, 2002
Buzzer Sounds !!...Try again...You put the H-O-M-O- In Homo ...

Cut What ? You Win-A-Date With P-Diddy ass Nigga...This Albino Snow Pigeon Is A mascot for women internationally who don't shave...Were You R-Kelly's Shower Boy Up North ?...

@91SICCNESS....This Nigga got caught wearin' His mom's Pampers Doing The cabbage Patch In The Mirror Listening To Accapella Elton John...Get bacc on the short bus Troop...The Golden Girls would rape this Rubber Chest Clown...

Dogg, I'ma leave it..I don't want you havin' another Titty attacc

@Kodogg, What's Up Famlay...I been in and out Like Zero Gravity In Walmark paccin' Pumpkins in his Dicc hole...

Deuce

Jun 12, 2002
Congrat's on the Mod Job X...X I hope you banning These Dill weeds fam..Otherwise cat's a get there Feathers ruffled...Still too many fossies around here ...Succas Like ZeroGravity who think 50 cents dimple is cute...Anyroad...I hope yougot more than Ice up your sleeve for the board Dogg...

Deuce

Aug 25, 2003
Whos Fucking With Duece Honestly? Me Thats who. Epidemic the Underground King. Dont hold my title like you now what its about. No disrespect to you as a person but I cant let you run around saying who is fucking with Duece. Thats just how it is.

Epidemic

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Dayum !!! Someone is talkin' hella Greasy...

Whos Fucking With Duece Honestly? Me Thats who. Epidemic the Underground King. Dont hold my title like you now what its about.
Somewhat Gay..No ?. Checc your leaks Nigga...

Cum Cakes such as your un-stare-able ugly ass self have flapped the same Line my direction, Ask the board, They'll be the first to tell you Deuce is that nigga you ain't even close to servin' .....So that idle absent minded shit you typed ? Nothing. Your a kid who has seen more balls than them Brazilian Soccer players...AKA Gay.

Ticc tocc... I'm gettin' sleepin' Nukka...Fucc outa here Ducc, You 4 eye'd E-Faggot...

D

Aug 25, 2003
Re: Dayum !!! Someone is talkin' hella Greasy...

Deuce said:

Somewhat Gay..No ?. Checc your leaks Nigga...

Cum Cakes such as your un-stare-able ugly ass self have flapped the same Line my direction, Ask the board, They'll be the first to tell you Deuce is that nigga you ain't even close to servin' .....So that idle absent minded shit you typed ? Nothing. Your a kid who has seen more balls than them Brazilian Soccer players...AKA Gay.

Ticc tocc... I'm gettin' sleepin' Nukka...Fucc outa here Ducc, You 4 eye'd E-Faggot...

D
It looks like I got another fool with a bad english understanding. You can wolf all day with your fake lyrics, but you will never come hard against Epidemic, your faker then anna nicole smiths tits, little kid stay in your place and dont jump to early until you do your reasearch. But I can tell because your speech problem you really can only lash out in name calling. I tried to make it cool but its all fuck you on my end. DO SOMETHING BITCH. Duece whos fucking with you me thats who busting two dueces right in your motherfucking mouth BOY.

Epidemic

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
He thinks he knows..But he only knows how to stuff cucumbers in his ass..

Fucc off you elephant ass capper..Quit ticcling my anus...We all knowin' your at work printing off the Post's I make and masturbating..

Homo-sex-ual....Severely..Word to me...So bend over and smile like a doughnut...I'll call ZeroGravity to come scoop up that booty..He likes Small Gay men like you...So Tucc your Penis Fun boy...

...Oh and uh.. respect your Father before I send you to your bedroom..and I stop sending your mother those child support payments that keep you in the latest K-Mart fashions every month you fuccin' Joshua saucer....I know you mad because your baccdoor was bullied by niggas In the clink..and you wore a barbie dress and they branded you Miss cleaver on the av.....I can size up your kind nigga..I ain't dumb..

Robin Banks

Apr 25, 2002
Dr. Curien said:
Whos Fucking With Duece Honestly? Me Thats who. Epidemic the Underground King. Dont hold my title like you now what its about. No disrespect to you as a person but I cant let you run around saying who is fucking with Duece. Thats just how it is.

Epidemic
Deuce would kill you.