JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL ... A YEAR HAD PAST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
lol big robo

damn
this dude really has been gone for as year

hyphyhyphers took his whole style and made it worse

lol at assault on a bus stop

you need anything holla...stay up..i gotta go to the chula vista courthouse right now...havent done my taffic school and i havent paid fines...3rd warning....whatever. we'll se what happens today
FO SHO.

Apr 25, 2002
You must be one of those bitches who cant chunk em. My bad if you like getting stabbed in your mouth with dick but that don't make it cool.

I gotta clarify, there's circumstances to everything, but if people are ready to throw fists and you gotta pull a knife, that makes you a bitch.

and if a person is carrying a knife "just incase" there's a good chance that if they're getting their ass whooped in a fight they're going to pull it. So its more true than not.

i've never pulled out a knife in a fight , i've been stabbed only thing i gotta say he's a bitch for not killin me. a knife against me better than a pistol, hand to hand nothing wrong with someone wantin to bring it to the next level two way street tho

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
https://www.cheapeasyfastonlinetrafficschool.com/site_enter_Info1.asp?exmessage=&ComID=&Type=%20&iStateID=&iCountyID=36&iCourtID=9

Can't have you gettin' locked up Gas... my work day's are already boring!

Only $19.95 & I went thru the whole thing in like 45 min at the most....
45 minutes? really? damn ok. im fucking up then..getting my lisense taken away over traffic citations would be ridiculous..and yeah tell me about it i should do that at work...i didnt know it was that speedy...

i was thinking it was more along the lines of '2 hours every week' bullshit

off topic on the knife thing, i think every time i pulled a knife on someone it wasnt even a fight yet, it was more like okay lets watch you backpeddle on your words real quick

if you get a knife pulled on you fuck it
that dosent make knives bitch though, especially if you did what that person said

if you disarm mutha fuckas with knives, then its bitch
but if you got stabbed or robbed with one then you say fuck knifes..i dunno....sounds like a personal problem

the one thing i have against knives....someone jumping a person and the lil rat mutha fucka getting a shank or two in on dude on the ground...thats not cool..but damn if you put your fists up and the weapon comes out...realize you got overpowered unless youre bas rutten

i remember my cousin told me he carried nunchukus and i just started laughing so hard iwas in tears...carrying around nunchukus is some other shit

Sep 5, 2008
^ lamest shit ever.

and yeah, i've never been robbed but had people come at me 4 different times with knives. Its whatever though, i'm a grown ass man and keep something better now a days for squares like that.

....and yeah online traffic school only takes like 45 minutes lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i got a knife pulled on me my first day in sf lmao shit was comedy. homeless dude kept yelling 'WHERE YO HEART AT WHERE YO HEART AT' hahahaha

gotta love violent dopeheads

you just gotta do them like crocodile dundee and shit and be like nah mate...this is a knife

i keep meaning to buy a new knife just out of blunted boredom, theres some pretty sick ones. im sure getting stabbed blows.....dosent look fun

people who carry knives are off their rocker. i got my door carved up by some cokehead with a knife....woke up in the morning and this mother fucker was stabbing my door last night. i guess it enraged him that bad i wasnt answering the door

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I locked myself out of my house on accident, stoned, last night.

Luckily for me, my big ass buck knife was in my garage, which was unlocked.

In my head I had Eazy E "anymore questions" in my head on repeat as I used my buck knife to break in my own house. lol
I HAD THE SAME SONG IN MY HEAD A FEW TIMES DURING THOSE MOMENTS.
" GRABBED THE DOOR AND IT'S LOCKED SO, EASILY MADE MY WAY TO THE WINDOW"

Apr 7, 2006
45 minutes? really? damn ok. im fucking up then..getting my lisense taken away over traffic citations would be ridiculous..and yeah tell me about it i should do that at work...i didnt know it was that speedy...

i was thinking it was more along the lines of '2 hours every week' bullshit
Dude... shit is hella easy...

...maybe cuz I been in real traffic school damn hella times so the answers've been subliminally engrained in my brain for the last 15 yrs... lol and multiple choice tests have always been pretty easy for me... but you a smart dude so go on and knock that out!

Sep 5, 2008
man you dont even need to remember anything, on some sites you can open up the reading and then open up the test in a new tab and just ctrl+f your way to the answer.

Then when you gotta take the test on the gov site you just open up all the reading material and ctrl+f your way to a completed traffic school.

Oct 9, 2004
i got a knife pulled on me my first day in sf lmao shit was comedy. homeless dude kept yelling 'WHERE YO HEART AT WHERE YO HEART AT' hahahaha

gotta love violent dopeheads

you just gotta do them like crocodile dundee and shit and be like nah mate...this is a knife

i keep meaning to buy a new knife just out of blunted boredom, theres some pretty sick ones. im sure getting stabbed blows.....dosent look fun

people who carry knives are off their rocker. i got my door carved up by some cokehead with a knife....woke up in the morning and this mother fucker was stabbing my door last night. i guess it enraged him that bad i wasnt answering the door
HAHAHA

I CARRY KNIFES ALL THE TIME

Mar 4, 2007
i used to. i even know how to keep a razor in my mouth. lol
i dont believe in doing all that though...im no inmate

i want to get a rifle and im gonna put it on my back window hella redneck style
haha gunna have to get a gun rack for the back window of your car and carry multiple rifles like you going hunting haha..hood hunting haha...