Just got my head smashed in...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
damn that's all bad Mike, you need to get a good lawyer...the only thing that stands out is that you pushed him first tho, that shit'll hella hurt your case no matter what....hope it all goes well for you foreigner!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
damn that's all bad Mike, you need to get a good lawyer...the only thing that stands out is that you pushed him first tho, that shit'll hella hurt your case no matter what....hope it all goes well for you foreigner!
Thanks, but they don't really have a case and dude just wants money. I think the police won't let him go on with this. If you start punching somebody with your friends and then get hurt yourself you can't sue dude for it...Well, that's how I see it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
what's his address? I'll send him a lifetime supply of Chicklets so he can pop those in his teeth when a broad comes so it'll look like he got teeth & will have fresh breath.....it's a win win

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Thanks, but they don't really have a case and dude just wants money. I think the police won't let him go on with this. If you start punching somebody with your friends and then get hurt yourself you can't sue dude for it...Well, that's how I see it.
honestly it doesn't matter how you see it, it only matters how a judge sees it.....and the judge could very well not like "foreigners" either....is it a civil case against you? file criminal charges against him and watch how fast that civil suit gets dropped, although you might lose the respect of siccness for "snitching"....lol.....

although you are in china, I hella don't know shit about the court system out there, I may be saying pure bullshit

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
damn mike...if a chinese mob starts chanting "death to foreigners", i really wouldnt expect to make it out alive.

and let this be known...taxi drivers arent somethin to fuck with. my homie got his ass served by a group of taxi drivers down in TJ few years back with some golf clubs, bats, an all that good shit.
Yeah, my wife told me to be happy hat we are still alive. Don't know what would have happened without the police...

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Damn mike. All bad. Hopefully this court shit gets taken care of. What's the dudes reason to sue u? Didn't he pretty much instigate the fight and ended up hurting u, ur friends, and u also said traffic police? Like defy said I dunno the court system there at all but it seems like it'll be alright, hopefully.

Sorry to hear bout everything n best wishes to u and ur family. Good to know that u and ur wife are ok, and safe. Annnd ur friend made it out, good shit. Stay safe and get well mike!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Just For That, Ima Eat At A Chinese Food Joint, And Not Pay The Check!!

Ah Ha!! That'll Teach Em!!

Jun 5, 2004
Ok, you got me. I won't edit it either so future generations can also have a laugh...
LOL ITS ALL GOOD, IM JUST FUCKIN WIT U. I'VE GOTTEN MY HEAD SMASHED IN A FEW TIMES ALSO. GLAD U DIDNT GET ALL BUTT HURT ABOUTT ALL THE COMMENTS

AND TO THOSE THAT R TALKIN SHIT AND AINT HAD THEY HEAD SMASHED IN YET: U DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK SHIT, U PROBABLY NEVER HAD A FIGHT IN UR LIFE, PUSSSSSSY!

BUT REALLY I HOPE U STAY SAFE OUT THERE... IDK HOW IT IS OUT THERE BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY TRYNA MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. GET URSELF A GOOD LAWYER

Sep 5, 2008
Police is till tryin to figure out who was the third foreigner who punched people but we all said we have no idea, cause he also punched one traffic police dude...

why would your boy punch a traffic cop?? did he want his whistle?? Now it sounds like a bunch of drunk foreigners thought they could do what they wanted and got there ass handed to them. Havn't you ever seen big trouble in little china?? You found out the hard way that was based on a true story.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
why would your boy punch a traffic cop?? did he want his whistle?? Now it sounds like a bunch of drunk foreigners thought they could do what they wanted and got there ass handed to them.
I'f you'd know what a low ranked traffic cop looks like, you know that it was a mistake.
I was there by myself. My wife, a Chinese friend and another foreigner came to help after I got beaten. My other friend who got beaten bad arrived by himself as well.

But what you are saying is kind of what they are trying to make it look like...