Just got bioshock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
This game is sick. The atmosphere and is just insanely awesome. Seeing dead bodies laying around, with crpytic shit written in blood on the floors and walls is NASTY. Seeing how some of the people were executed is just fucking creepy. Love this game and can't wait to beat it.

May 1, 2003
valley2thebay said:
i knew i shouldve bpught a 360..i got a ps3 only i played bioshock at my boys house and man..i dont know if ya'll are playing on a 1080 hi def cuz this shits looks fuckin sick as fuck..
Goes hard on HD without a doubt. I got it on a 52 inch,1080i. Best Graphics any any game I've seen on the 360 hands down!

Sep 4, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
It's way better than Half Life 1 or 2.

It's easily the Game of the year. Hell... It's the Game of the last maybe 5 years.
It's that damn good.
its tight, I definitely like half life 1 and 2 better, but im not sayin this shit isn't tight, its definitely the best FPS i've played sense the half lifes

Sep 4, 2002
Boner said:
I downloaded it for the PC and its aight. I cant speak on the 360 version cuz I dont have one, but from the screenshots I've seen I think it looks better with a DX10 card. I'm not really into the whole 50s sci-fi stuff so I wasnt expecting much out of the gameplay. Crysis drops in November and hopefully I'm able to run it on high settings without the friggin lag (I doubt it :()
I can't wait for crysis

Feb 23, 2005
I'll get it when I get my 360 back from Microsoft. Just shipped it off Friday.

Masked Lemon said:
It's way better than Half Life 1 or 2.

It's easily the Game of the year. Hell... It's the Game of the last maybe 5 years.
It's that damn good.
Those 2 are some of my favorite games on the PC. I will have to play it to see if it lives up to being better than HL 1 and 2.

Nov 7, 2002
This game is tight haveing a lot of fun playing it some creepy shit going on in this game have played it for about 8 hours love the weapens and plasmits powers. The fucking big daddy's are no fucking joke smash your face in a second with out even flinching. Hacking the machines gets a little old after a while kind of slows down shit but it was a cool idea. Like the u-vent makeing the different ammo and shit that fucking crossbow is no joke. It funny to freeze a fool and smash him to pieces with the wrench sub-zero style on that ass. Its a fucking good game and for the people that compare to gears of war two different types of games closer to Resident Evil. Has anybody shot one of those splicers and when there laying on the ground there hand keeps moveing like they are waveing a you creepy shit.

Nov 7, 2002
Oh ok I think I'm about to levels up from you at hephaestus rapture central control im looking for parts to make a emp bomb. Wish you could keep more money on you then 500 bucks.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Masked Lemon said:
Freeze the machines before you hack them, it's a lot easier that way.
Damn I never thought about doin' that.

Can you freeze the safes as well? Those are the ones that give me the most problems and I end up just usin my Autohack tool on it.

Nov 7, 2002
Just beat the game yesterday fucking great game. For those of you that havent picked up the crossbow in the game once you get it use it a lot shit is stronger then ever other weapon only the launcher is stonger but you cant carry as much ammo as the crossbow. The last boss is a tight ass fight wish the game was longer because it was so good.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Impalas said:
Just beat the game yesterday fucking great game. For those of you that havent picked up the crossbow in the game once you get it use it a lot shit is stronger then ever other weapon only the launcher is stonger but you cant carry as much ammo as the crossbow. The last boss is a tight ass fight wish the game was longer because it was so good.

I honestly used the wrench more than anything else in the game...

Maybe I'm too used to playing Condemned.

May 1, 2003
I'm on the final boss in hard mode...he aint no joke. I gotta run around the previous save...and upgrade my plasmids and weapons before I run up on him again.

Nov 7, 2002
Try shooting trap bolts all around so when he charges at you he gets fucked with the eletric lines then hit him frag or rpg from the launcher. When you run out of those the steel bolt works good and the shotgun eltro buck fucks him up also. I didnt use my plasmids all that much I froze him once or twice and shocked him a few times but mostly just dodged his attacks and unloaded on him.