Just got back from mastering Sarkastik's album.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well folks......it's finally done! 18 bangin' tracks from Kastor Troy aka Sarkastik!

Tracklisting:

1. No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks
2. I'm
3. Blaze Blocks
4. I've Been Gone
5. Mr. Troy
6. End of My Rope
7. Therapy Pt. 1
8. My Main Girl
9. This Evening feat. 151 & Savell
10. That's My Dream
11. No 1 Live As Me
12. Underground Success feat. Skuntdunanna
13. Krackin'
14. Infectious Game (Remix) feat. Crytical & Susie
15. World of Hate feat. Wanz
16. One Mo Gin
17. Therapy Pt. 2
18. I'm Right Here

Time to send it off to get printed.........:devious:

lol.....and I would like to take this time to send a message to all the faggot bitch-ass haters who said it couldn't or wouldn't happen.....the suckas who said Street Level was washed-up.....and the fakers who smile in my face and talk shit like hoes behind my back:

Apr 25, 2002
How long until we have this album in our grubby little paws? Good shit D-sane......This year is going to be the one for you homie.....

May 17, 2002
d-sane gave em the f-16 middle finger......lol get it? you need to wrap them fingers down in a circular shape to get the full hip hop "fuck you" effect.....hehehehe good shit d im definetly gonna add that to the collection.....and sussie is syko right? if so i hope you didnt put that on the real track listing.......lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Woo Hoo! Good shit D, I'm glad it's all done....Congrats bro...May 6th sounds pretty damn good....I need to talk to you about something too....check your PMs.

Apr 25, 2002
Underground Success is tha cut...

glad to hear tha good news, an album i definitley aint passin up...Kas is tight and like mo said 'is like WHOA with his emotion and delivery'

good shit D, congrads, keep doin what you do

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Thanks for the love ya'll!

The CD manufacturing deal was negotiated today and is in place........now I just gotta finish the artwork and send it out!

GUESS WHO'S BACK????? :devious:

And Lil G......you ain't gettin' an advance copy of shit! lol......I'll give you an advance copy of some other shit I got though.....it's by some dumb asses called Mo-X & Lil G - :confused:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr. D-Sane said:

And Lil G......you ain't gettin' an advance copy of shit! lol......I'll give you an advance copy of some other shit I got though.....it's by some dumb asses called Mo-X & Lil G - :confused:
LMAO......Im not really feelin em dogg so thats cool........

Guess Ill have to covert-style jack one......"Jackin Season" baby!

:rolleyes: